No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And SQ217/218 got SWW on the first of this month which was unexpected.

SWZ was rostered to SQ637. I was hoping to get that on Monday 9th. Well there goes my chance to fly it. Here is hoping they put it for SQ217 on Thursday haha

Comment

• SQ637/638 will still be served by 773WN. I guess that they cancelled the plan to change it to become A380 on 2015 spring/summer season

Comment

• I'm booked on SQ227 for July and till last Dec, it was showing as 77W. But earlier this year, seemed to have changed to A380.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCTP View Post
          I'm booked on SQ227 for July and till last Dec, it was showing as 77W. But earlier this year, seemed to have changed to A380.
          Really?? I've not heard before about it moving back to A380. I'm on SQ228end of June. I must check it. When I return mid-July I'm on the dreaded SQ217 so maybe that's why I've seen no change.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCTP View Post
            I'm booked on SQ227 for July and till last Dec, it was showing as 77W. But earlier this year, seemed to have changed to A380.
            Big thank you for this info! My SQ228 in late June has also gone A380 without my knowledge. Rushed in and grabbed the last upper-deck window seat with storage bin...

Comment

• Originally posted by bootack View Post
              SQ637/638 will still be served by 773WN. I guess that they cancelled the plan to change it to become A380 on 2015 spring/summer season
              Indeed, I purposely booked SQ11/637 combo (with an overnight in NRT) because I saw the schedule for SQ637 was A380.

But all is not lost, at least it's the 77WN. I hope it stays.

Comment

• I was on SQ637 on Monday. The two prior days were serviced by SWZ and I got SWU. Parts of the leather on the foot place is showing some wear in SWU on seat 11K. Just my luck the next two days it was serviced by SWZ again.

Though we did get a clear view of Mt Fuji as we flew past. I wouldn't have paid attention but thanks to the captain who announced the approaching of Fuji-san

Comment

• I'm on SQ228/227 mid March. Here's hoping for a 77WN

Comment

• will be taking SQ15 in November.. hopefully can get the 77WN

Comment

• Originally posted by NoChanceToDance View Post
                      I'm on SQ228/227 mid March. Here's hoping for a 77WN
                      I'm on SQ228 on 07MAR, so I'm also hoping planets line up. I don't return on SQ227 until the end of April, so I should be safe with that one.

My June SQ228 77WN got taken away from me

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        I'm on SQ228 on 07MAR, so I'm also hoping planets line up. I don't return on SQ227 until the end of April, so I should be safe with that one.

My June SQ228 77WN got taken away from me
                        Based on my sources, SQ 227/228 is scheduled for 77WN deployment only from NS 15/16 i.e. 29 Mar onward

Comment

• 9V-SWY is performing SQ2 - 13 and SQ 1 - 14 today. Interesting, as 77WN are normally rostered for that turn only Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday ex-SIN.

SQ 318 - 13th was performed by 9V-SWF, so that's where the frame came from.................
                          Last edited by Bitterroot; 14 February 2015, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Anyone who wants to have a look at the new J product who are in the Manchester area they have the seats for people to try in the Trafford Centre this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                              Anyone who wants to have a look at the new J product who are in the Manchester area they have the seats for people to try in the Trafford Centre this weekend.
                              Doesn't MAN already get the 77WN? I thought such events would be held before the route gets the product in question.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                                Doesn't MAN already get the 77WN? I thought such events would be held before the route gets the product in question.
                                I don't think it gets the product regular, I think it only got the 77WN on unscheduled equipment changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X