• Show
Clear All

• 9V-SWW is operating SQ 306/305 today

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmh View Post
      9V-SWW is operating SQ 306/305 today
      Nice! Hope it continues!

Comment

• How many 77Ws with the new First and Business does SQ have now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkySuites View Post
          How many 77Ws with the new First and Business does SQ have now?
          3. 5 to go

Comment

• Originally posted by bcmh View Post
            9V-SWW is operating SQ 306/305 today
            Seems it flew to NRT immediately prior to LHR as had been rumoured, but what does appear likely is that if you book a flight to/from LHR and it says 777-300ER, then you've got the best chance of trying the new product.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              Seems it flew to NRT immediately prior to LHR as had been rumoured, but what does appear likely is that if you book a flight to/from LHR and it says 777-300ER, then you've got the best chance of trying the new product.
              there are 2 flights to LHR a day oeprating the 777-300er; only SQ 318/319 are on a regular schedule to use the 77WN

Comment

• From 6 - 27 May SQ305/306 will/should be 77WN on Tuesday and Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
                  I think the 3rd one's headed for NRT on SQ 637/638
                  Anyone know if this is a permanent fixture? I have a flight on 638 next month and would LOOOVE a new plane, especially since I haven't flown with SQ for over 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyralax View Post
                    Anyone know if this is a permanent fixture? I have a flight on 638 next month and would LOOOVE a new plane, especially since I haven't flown with SQ for over 5 years.
                    i believe it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      From 6 - 27 May SQ305/306 will/should be 77WN on Tuesday and Thursday.
                      I have a booking for SQ306 in Y on 13 September, it was still listed as the Y upper deck 380 when I booked it two months ago, now it's listed as a 77W, but not sure which one.

What do you think my chances are?

Comment

• You are in Y right? So difference should be minimal from what I have heard.

Comment

• SQ638 (SIN-NRT) on April 24th, 2014 was the new 77WN. They also had the new Ferragamo amenity kits and much improved pyjamas (compared to the ones they had mid last year, though perhaps these aren't too new). The crew made it seem that the route (SQ638/637) would fly the plane regularly.

A very pleasant surprise, coupled with the fact that my partner and I were the only passengers in F

Comment

• Entire 77W fleet to be refitted with the latest products.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/singapore-ai...or-boeing-777s

No mention of A380s, which is odd considering that the A380 is more of a flagship aircraft and has more years left in them than the first batch of 77Ws. Perhaps SQ is waiting on a new Suites product for a refit, if there is going to be a new Suites product at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
                              No mention of A380s, which is odd considering that the A380 is more of a flagship aircraft and has more years left in them than the first batch of 77Ws. Perhaps SQ is waiting on a new Suites product for a refit, if there is going to be a new Suites product at all.
                              One possible reason could be that it was cheaper to get the new product into the 77Ws first as the seats have already been certified in that aircraft (since the new 77Ws are factory-fitted with those) and the retrofit process would possibly be less complex owing to the similarities between the cabin layout and configurations of the older and newer batches of 77Ws.

I am guessing they will announce plans for the A380s in due course since there are five new ones arriving from 2017.

Comment

• I wonder if they will make any minor adjustments to the new design, now that they have 6 months of actual use.
                                Last edited by CarbonMan; 9 May 2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X