Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
    Any idea on my question for my LHR-SIN ?
    Mostly, though there were days that it wasn't. I think once SWW arrives, there would be more certainty ... then again, it all depends on where they would be using the plane.

The fourth plane, I read, is now tentatively coming out of production in Oct, according to the Paine Field planespotters.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      Mostly, though there were days that it wasn't. I think once SWW arrives, there would be more certainty ... then again, it all depends on where they would be using the plane.

The fourth plane, I read, is now tentatively coming out of production in Oct, according to the Paine Field planespotters.
      My LHR-SIN is mid-April... I guess the only solution will be to check if SWU or -V is operating the SQ318 SIN-LHR the day before and pray for the new first

Comment

• SQ308 v SQ318

Is it worth trying the new F over Suites? I am confirmed for SQ318 (operated by the A388) this Friday but a seat just opened up on SQ308 (operated by the 77WN)

I'm thinking the smaller/less enclosed cabin on the 77W might be more intimate, and the flight timings would mean 2 full meals, but I haven't made up my mind. Any thoughts on which of the above flights would offer the better all round F experience?

Comment

• The class beyond reason..

Comment

• I prefer Suites over 77WN F any day. More spacious.
            Food is good on SQ F/R but it is not one of my top priorities when choosing a flight on SQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
              Is it worth trying the new F over Suites? I am confirmed for SQ318 (operated by the A388) this Friday but a seat just opened up on SQ308 (operated by the 77WN)

I'm thinking the smaller/less enclosed cabin on the 77W might be more intimate, and the flight timings would mean 2 full meals, but I haven't made up my mind. Any thoughts on which of the above flights would offer the better all round F experience?
              I've been working hard so now time to play hard So I booked 2 one-way redemption tickets, one on the 388 and one on the new 77W in First as I've never flown First in my life.
              Being used to the long haul J on SQ, frankly I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my booking on the new P... I'm sure it's nice, but what does it bring that the current J throne does not have ? I'd rather try the new J actually.
              On the other hand, I'm much more looking forward to my 388 Suites trip as that one has the wow factor lacking in the non-Suite First.

Comment

• Thanks for your inputs. Seems quite clear the new F is still very similar to the J product in terms of seat comfort, so I will stick with my suite this time.

Comment

• Suites is far far superior to old F, new F and the loud 777-300ERs

Comment

• Which flight to LHR with 77WN?

Hi, I would be booking a SQ flight to LHR this coming Sept/Oct, and I wish to try the new J cabin. In fact, my real intended holiday destination would be Switzerland, and I do not mind visiting LHR as it is my first time to Europe.

So far, the schedule states that SQ306 (D1,3,5) and SQ318 (Daily) are operated with 77W. However, I do not know if both flights are operated by 77WN.

Any idea if SQ318 will likely be the one with 77WN?

Thanks.

Comment

• 9V-SWU operating SQ222 SYD - SIN today

Comment

• SWW is nearly home.

Comment

• Welcome home

Comment

• Excellent! Another one to smell the new leather. Anyone knows when it'll be flying its first revenue trip? Have a London trip in 10 days time ....

Comment

• Exciting, where are the trio going to fly to regularly for the rest of this year?

Comment

• I think the 3rd one's headed for NRT on SQ 637/638

Comment

Working...
                                X