Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many op-ups have you gotten? report them here! Share your joy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMD View Post
    Got another op-up on an award ticket for SIN - CGK on A345 on Dec. 7. So, that makes it 4 op-ups so far all with SQ.
    Congrats UMD. On an award ticket on the CGK sector - think you'd have better chances winning the lottery...

Comment

None for us so far

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
        Congrats UMD. On an award ticket on the CGK sector - think you'd have better chances winning the lottery...
        ... after which you don't need no op-ups anymore
        Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

So far none for me, but I am only Silver. No chance, basically for me.

Comment

Never in my life have I ever and SQ is about the only airline I flew with...
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Once so far...

...and that was long time ago (mid-1990s).

KLM ATH-AMS Y to J.

Comment

Only 4 times...3 x SQ 1 x MH

Comment

Got an upgrade yesterday on RJ from Y to J but they did make me sweat for it, arrived at the airport 2 hours before departure to be told all economy seats had gone and that I would have to wait until the flight closed to see if I was going to be bumped off or upgraded.

Unfortunately AMM-TLV is only a 20 minute flight so no a lot of service but very friendly cabin crew.

Comment

Well I didn't get upgraded but quite a few other lucky people did on BA DXB-LHR, as 2 flights got merged together. My seatmate was one such pax - I think he was upgraded to J from W or Y - but his gf was stuck in W. Didn't stop her from coming up for some PDAs...
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I got upgraded 4 x on SQ... 2X SIN-MEL... Once op-up given at the holding room, and once when I checked-in... 2x MEL-SIN... Both given during check-in...(once my status was only ES and the rest my status is EG) With the latest in 77W... first time flying 77W and got a chance to try new J...

and once with traitor air...HKG-SUB... but it was long long time ago...

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                        I got upgraded 4 x on SQ... 2X SIN-MEL... Once op-up given at the holding room, and once when I checked-in... 2x MEL-SIN... Both given during check-in...(once my status was only ES and the rest my status is EG) With the latest in 77W... first time flying 77W and got a chance to try new J...
                        Congratulations!

Comment

On SQ37 on 23/Jan, I found my seatmate got an op-up along with quite a few others as well. At check-in I asked and was told that Y was full but C had a few empty seats. In the end, only 1 C seat was un-occupied. Quite a good day for some folks

Comment

Unbelievable - on a quick return trip to London, I was upgraded to First Class on QF32 LHR-SIN !

The incredible thing is that I am only QF Silver (OneWorld Ruby) so I've no idea how I got it - so those of you who are Silver or lower in any FFP, keep your hopes up !

THANK YOU, Qantas - ok, all right, I'll try to fly on you more often.
                            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Well done, upright man. Now how about a TR on QF F?

It seems like the mantra 'airlines look after their own elites better' rings true in this case. I've gotten upgrades as QFF Silver and QFF Gold, then when I switched over all my OW flying to AAdvantage in early 2005 - zero upgrades on QF since...
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Many congrats upright man - look forward to some photos now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X