July 9 - 11 : SQ presents new F and J seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonLee View Post
    EK already has this new system of Panasonic IFE.
    Oh right this says:

"Singapore Airlines agreed last year to be the launch customer for Panasonic Avionics’ next-generation eX3 system for the A350s, as well as the first to offer the eX3 experience on the B777-300ERs."

Unless EK have it on the A380. Maybe is misread it. If so its not as good as the article makes out.

Comment

• I think it's just a technicality point. I think EK have it on the A380s and VS have it on their A330s, but no-one yet has it for the 350s (obviously) and the 77Ws.

In fact, the last part makes me wonder whether there are airlines offering eX3 on other non-300ER variants of the 777?

Comment

• It is a little misleading i must say....

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
          Remind them to at least try not to devour half of SQ's supply of bubbly for the next year or so
          I don't think he will, (un)fortunately the person who tends to lead him astray on these occasions is unable to make it this time.

From a purely selfish point if view I am hoping that as this is a slightly low key event in comparison to others before SQ will not be rolling out the Superstar Cabin Crew for this one.

Enjoy your flight, Sir. Look forward to the TR.......

Comment

• The next new 77W is now on its delivery flight!

SIA8877/9VSWV filed a flight plan KPAE -> WSSS/SIN
            Singapore Airlines #8877 (B77W) has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from Snohomish County (KPAE) at 03:00PM PDT Thursday heading for Singapore Changi (WSSS/SIN) for an estimated arrival at 12:54AM SGT.
            I assume this one will start service on 7th or 8th October (the first days of back-to-back SQ306/SQ319 services).

Comment

• You guys seen this?

Philosophy Behind New Cabin Products

Comment

• The 77WN products are nice updates to the 77W versions. More comfortable surfaces, more storage, and excellent new KrisWorld system. Hope to post pictures soon.
                Reporting live from 2F on SQ318. :d

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  Awesome, very jealous. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    The 77WN products are nice updates to the 77W versions. More comfortable surfaces, more storage, and excellent new KrisWorld system. Hope to post pictures soon.
                    can't wait to see the pics and hear ** TR!

Comment

• Pictures can be found here.

Comment

• This says that the new pdt will be on daily ops on SQ 308/319 come NW 13/14

*Daily Operation (except 23 - 29 December 2013, 4 - 5 January 2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                          Hope they have started dreaming of fixing the website as well, though I have to say that I've had far less issues with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                            Whilst the host in the video is knowledgeable (and as one YouTube comment states: 'serious white collar', not in a good way), he also comes across as too slick and even a bit arrogant.

CarbonMan: Nah, they've still got a year or two to dream on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              Whilst the host in the video is knowledgeable (and as one YouTube comment states: 'serious white collar', not in a good way), he also comes across as too slick and even a bit arrogant.
                              I met this gentleman during the presentation event at Changi Airport and he is a very nice guy and very switched on. I enjoyed my conversation with him.

Comment

• I'm sure he is, and I think he would be in a great position indeed to reveal their thinking and mindset in a one on one chit-chat. Especially when conversing with a knowledgeable audience as well. But let's be objective - this video is going on YouTube and it might come off as a bit too 'uppity', no? Take a look at the comments...

I found another video somewhere last week where there was an upper management lady, who did come across as warmer

Comment

Working...
                                X