July 9 - 11 : SQ presents new F and J seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Don't bother clicking on it, it's 28 seconds of your life you'll never get back.....
    Too late. I did. And shall rue it for another 28 secs.

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      Too late. I did. And shall rue it for another 28 secs.
      At least they should like show a sneak peek of the seat, instead of making viewers listen to some boring cliched speech.

Comment

• SQ should learn a thing or two from Virgin's marketing dept.

http://youtu.be/UpCsp1u1i88

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Don't bother clicking on it, it's 28 seconds of your life you'll never get back.....

After the first one, I realized how pointless they are.
          HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
            SQ should learn a thing or two from Virgin's marketing dept.

That's amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
              SQ should learn a thing or two from Virgin's marketing dept.

Or Silkair https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...8932828&type=3

They "turned lift lobbies into Silkair cabins". A bit of an understatement there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
                Comments to that include how touchscreen IFE are "greasy with fingerprints" and you can feel the person behind pressing the screen. Wonder if this will be addressed by SQ if they introduce touchscreen IFE in Y.
                Not really sure why the airlines "loves" touch screen. I saw many passenger keep pressing the screen so hard because it is not "responsive".

I am quite sure there are more "damage" screen on touch screen vs non touch screen.

Also seeing people trying to touch the screen on the non-touch screen
                visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                  Not really sure why the airlines "loves" touch screen. I saw many passenger keep pressing the screen so hard because it is not "responsive".
                  Touch screen could probably be a back up. Yesterday was the first time I used the touch screen on OZ Y (hours after the SFO crash) when the D-pad on the remote was so bad that I could not navigate properly. Was in a bulkhead seat, so I was able to press hard without disturbing anyone.

Comment

• I once had to explain to a German lady on FRA-JFK that the SQ Y screens are not touch screens and that she had to use the controller. She kept pressing the screen.

Comment

• So, as the official launch event starts in less than 24 hours I wonder which of the invited publications going tomorrow will be the first to release the 'official' pictures.

Comment

• They seem to love AusBT quite a fair bit

Comment

• Oh they love most of those publications, especially those who rarely allow anything bad to be published. I've witnessed first hand SQ's marketing machine in overdrive at promotional events with certain individuals from said publications. Actually the one person I was expecting at the event this week (who is familiar to a number of SQTalkers) is no longer going, for reasons that will become clear shortly.

I think AusBT just seem to be much better organised at getting stuff out faster than the others, which is to their credit. You should have stuff starting to appear by latest tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Yes. Australian Business Traveller will be covering the launch live on Twitter (@AusBT) from 10am onwards today in Singapore time.

Source: Australian Business Traveller

Comment

• Sneak peak of SQ's new economy class and IFE posted by Timothy W Go on Twitter #SIANextGen

Singapore Airlines Facebook Photo Album:

SIA Next Generation Cabin Products

New First Class

IFE screen size is 24 inch, with a button on the handset controller to turn off the IFE screen

Reporting by Australian Business Traveller: Singapore Airlines New First Class

SQ's new first class posted by myjetlag.com on Twitter:

SQ's new first class video preview by charlesryanteo on Instagram:

New First Class Preview

New Business Class

Mak Swee Wah, Executive Vice President at SIA says the flip down business class seats are more reliable as they require less motorised parts

IFE screen size is 18 inch, with a on/off switch

Reporting by Australian Business Traveller: Singapore Airlines New Business Class

SQ's new business class posted by charlesryanteo on Instagram:

New Economy Class

The new economy class seats have an inch of more legroom as the back of the seat in front has been redesigned

The new economy class will also have a 11.1 inch Panasonic Avionics Elite Monitor with Touch Screen

SQ's new economy class posted by charlesryanteo on Instagram:

Front View

Back View

New KrisWorld Entertainment System

KrisWorld Entertainment System in Economy is touch screen with an increased screen size and a revamped user interface

Last edited by FSJZ; 9 July 2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• edited

Comment

Working...
                                X