Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are B777-200s(Refitted SR-Series) equipped with Krisworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
    will sq be getting rid of SR series planes soon ?
    Yes, but all the Refurbed SQ and SR series will stay. The unrefurbed will be replaced by the a330s and 77Ws which will be coming soon. The SQ series will probably go first though while the SR series stay to serve short hauls till the 77Ws and A330s replace them.
    Last edited by JonLee; 13 May 2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JonLee View Post
      Yes, but all the Refurbed SQ and SR series will stay. The unrefurbed will be replaced by the a330s and 77Ws which will be coming soon. The SQ series will probably go first though while the SR series stay to serve short hauls till the 77Ws and A330s replace them.
      any idea when the other 2 SQ series planes will leave ?

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
        any idea when the other 2 SQ series planes will leave ?
        Nope... But should be in a few months time

Comment

SQH is now in revenue service with Scoot as -OTE.

Comment

9V-SQE, 9V-SQF, 9V-SRF - 9V-SRL have the purple seats in Y and Ultimo seats for J. The PTVs are 6.5" without AVOD (which means you cannot pause, rewind, fast forward etc.) These planes will be retired soon and replaced by the incoming A330-300s. Some will also go to Scoot.

9V-SQI - 9V-SQN, 9V-SRM - 9V-SRQ, have the yellow refurbished seats in Y (seat covers changed) and new regional J seats (same as A330-300s). The PTVs for Y are 9" with AVOD. These planes will be kept for a longer time while SQ awaits for the A350-900s and Boeing 787-10s.

*Information correct as of 3 June

Comment

Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
              9V-SQE, 9V-SQF, 9V-SRF - 9V-SRL have the purple seats in Y and Ultimo seats for J. The PTVs are 6.5" without AVOD...
              As mentioned earlier 9V-SRJ, K and L have AVOD.
              The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
                As mentioned earlier 9V-SRJ, K and L have AVOD.
                Oops sorry. My mistake. I will edit my earlier post. Then do -SRJ, K and L have Ultimo J and purple Y, or Regional J and yellow Y?

Comment

Oops sorry. My mistake. I will edit my earlier post. Then do -SRJ, K and L have Ultimo J and purple Y, or Regional J and yellow Y?
                  They are similar to the refurbished 772s before refurbishment. They have the newer dark blue J with AVOD and in Y, they are the same as the unrefubed 772ers, with those "mesh pockets" beside the PTV and are the purple seats.

Comment

Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                    They are similar to the refurbished 772s before refurbishment. They have the newer dark blue J with AVOD and in Y, they are the same as the unrefubed 772ers, with those "mesh pockets" beside the PTV and are the purple seats.
                    So you mean they have the Ultimo J and Old Y but with AVOD?

Comment

So you mean they have the Ultimo J and Old Y but with AVOD?
                      Yes. But the y is those found on the 772ERs, not the rest of the unrefurbed 772s

Comment

took a refitted 777-200 from amsterdam..
                        it seems that the krisworld is not the complete version?

most of the channels are not available, although the cabin crew insisted everything is available

Comment

Originally posted by choonhong View Post
                          took a refitted 777-200 from amsterdam..
                          it seems that the krisworld is not the complete version?

most of the channels are not available, although the cabin crew insisted everything is available
                          Yep, the refurbs may get a new screen by they never get the full library of content. Only the A380, A330 & 77W have the complete Krisworld- the 772 (all variants) and the 773 have 'Krisworld Lite'

Comment

Does anyone know what the seat pitch for these birds are? -SR and SQ series

Comment

Originally posted by EWR View Post
                              Does anyone know what the seat pitch for these birds are? -SR and SQ series
                              The last two SR's in the J30/Y293 config are i think 50 inches. (SRJ and SRL)

In new form - I think (i forgot what the number was) - it's 58-60 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                                The last two SR's in the J30/Y293 config are i think 50 inches. (SRJ and SRL)

In new form - I think (i forgot what the number was) - it's 58-60 inches.
                                http://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pd...b-sqseries.pdf
                                http://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/pd...a-srseries.pdf

J38/Y228

Comment

Working...
                                X