Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are B777-200s(Refitted SR-Series) equipped with Krisworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are B777-200s(Refitted SR-Series) equipped with Krisworld?

I am going to book SQ827 from PVG to SIN and 826 back to Shanghai. The aircraft are both B777-200(refitted SR-series). Krisworld is available? Thank you.

Unless the IFE breaks down, you're going to have Krisworld...

Comment

TS: Krisworld is available on ALL SQ flights
      Life's A Bitch,
      Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
        TS: Krisworld is available on ALL SQ flights
        Oh,thanks.Is that the lastest Krisworld system like A380/B77W?

Comment

Originally posted by absolute0325 View Post
          Oh,thanks.Is that the lastest Krisworld system like A380/B77W?
          Nope, it is a refreshed version of the older wiseman 3000 system. It is still AVOD and has a newer screen from the recent refurbishment, it is still the old system that is still good and it now looks like the new krisworld.Dont worry, your flight will not be on those crappy non-avod brids

Comment

Originally posted by JonLee View Post
            Nope, it is a refreshed version of the older wiseman 3000 system. It is still AVOD and has a newer screen from the recent refurbishment, it is still the old system that is still good and it now looks like the new krisworld.Dont worry, your flight will not be on those crappy non-avod brids
            Thank you so much!

Comment

Is it just SQE and SQF left without AVOD? Or do they have the wiseman system in its very old version?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                Is it just SQE and SQF left without AVOD? Or do they have the wiseman system in its very old version?
                they do have the wiseman syatem, but it is the 2000E System, which is the very old one with no avod. SQE,SQF,SQH,SRF-I have this older system but they are only deployed on short hauls. SRJ,K,L have the wiseman 3000 system found on the refitted planes but these are the only 3 772s that did not and will not get refurbished so they still have the old blue/purple seats with the 6.5 inches screen

Comment

they do have the wiseman syatem, but it is the 2000E System, which is the very old one with no avod. SQE,SQF,SQH,SRF-I have this older system but they are only deployed on short hauls. SRJ,K,L have the wiseman 3000 system found on the refitted planes but these are the only 3 772s that did not and will not get refurbished so they still have the old blue/purple seats with the 6.5 inches screen
                  Good to get some precise information

I think we can cross SQH off the list pretty soon- hasn't been in use since March 31. While STU has now arrived, STO's predicament could see plans to remove another old 772 put on hold a little longer maybe.

Comment

Good to get some precise information

I think we can cross SQH off the list pretty soon- hasn't been in use since March 31. While STU has now arrived, STO's predicament could see plans to remove another old 772 put on hold a little longer maybe.
                    Yup, but not for much longer STO is probably coming back to service anytime soon, maybe next week?

Comment

How was the load for Sao Paolo-GRU ?

Heard from a friend in the airlines industry, there was a rumour concerning SQ might pull the plug on Sao Paulo, wonder how reliable is that piece of news! Is the load for GRU really that bad? It seem that SQ is constantly having promotional fare to GRU from Singapore just to stimulate travel. Any comments?

Comment

Originally posted by jasonahl View Post
                        Heard from a friend in the airlines industry, there was a rumour concerning SQ might pull the plug on Sao Paulo, wonder how reliable is that piece of news! Is the load for GRU really that bad? It seem that SQ is constantly having promotional fare to GRU from Singapore just to stimulate travel. Any comments?
                        It is Quite possible, considering SQ only has 3X weekly flights To GRU and on other dates, they simply have many codeshare flights Via LHR. Maybe they will keep SIN-BCN but will not continue to GRU? Since they can also have a codeshare on this route...

Comment

It is Quite possible, considering SQ only has 3X weekly flights To GRU and on other dates, they simply have many codeshare flights Via LHR. Maybe they will keep SIN-BCN but will not continue to GRU? Since they can also have a codeshare on this route...
                          I reckon they could dump both if they dump one. BCN loads are very weak, especially since the collapse of Spanair wiped out a lot of codesharing.

It would be a real shame to see them go from BCN, but when I was on an MXP/BCN flight last year, which was 90% full, only about 1 in 12 passengers were still on board when we took off out of MXP. Hardly cost effective for a 777 to be taking off 5% full.

Comment

I reckon they could dump both if they dump one. BCN loads are very weak, especially since the collapse of Spanair wiped out a lot of codesharing.

It would be a real shame to see them go from BCN, but when I was on an MXP/BCN flight last year, which was 90% full, only about 1 in 12 passengers were still on board when we took off out of MXP. Hardly cost effective for a 777 to be taking off 5% full.
                            Yup. SQ would also probably want to send its 77Ws to a better route, maybe LHR since they are already codesharing flights to BCN/GRU via LHR when they do not fly on that day

Comment

Why not swap the 77W on BCN with the 772ER refit on AMS?

Comment

Working...
                              X