A330 Deliveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
    Another A330 Delivered. 21 now in the fleet. One 772 has left.
    Would you know which 772 has left ? Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
      9V-SQH stopped flying last day of March according to online records.

Comment

If you go to the Singapore Aircraft register and compare the latest with the previous month you will see. I didn't bother finding the one but noted figures changed

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          9V-SQH stopped flying last day of March according to online records.
          Yes 9V-SQH has indeed left the SQ mainline fleet. It has been transferred to Scoot as their 5th aircraft, registration 9V-OTE.

Comment

Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
            Yes 9V-SQH has indeed left the SQ mainline fleet. It has been transferred to Scoot as their 5th aircraft, registration 9V-OTE.
            Seems like all the SQ series are being transferred to Scoot while SQ keeps the old SR series. Prob the SR series does much better for regional routes due to the amount of Y seats.

Comment

ah ok. that means the super old SQE and SQF still around then...

Comment

ah ok. that means the super old SQE and SQF still around then...
                Not for any longer. they are the only 2 Unrefurbed SQ series and are prob being transferred to scoot? or maybe sold off

Comment

Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                  Seems like all the SQ series are being transferred to Scoot while SQ keeps the old SR series. Prob the SR series does much better for regional routes due to the amount of Y seats.
                  Not sure if they will transfer all the SQ series to Scoot though, as only SQE and SQF are left unrefurbished, the remaining SQ series have been refurbished.

I think they do, however, have a large number of SR series left unrefurbished (I think in fact only about 3 SR series was refurbished), and you may be right in that they may be more quoted for regional routes due to the large number of Y seats.

Comment

Not sure if they will transfer all the SQ series to Scoot though, as only SQE and SQF are left unrefurbished, the remaining SQ series have been refurbished.

I think they do, however, have a large number of SR series left unrefurbished (I think in fact only about 3 SR series was refurbished), and you may be right in that they may be more quoted for regional routes due to the large number of Y seats.
                    6 SQ and 5 SR series are refurbished. All of Scoots aircraft are the unrefurbished SQ series, which is SQA-SQH. Only SQE/F are still in the SQ fleet which might be sold to scoot, or might end up getting scrapped like SQG.
                    SRJ/K/L have the newer Y seats with the AVOD system but they are unrefurbished for some reason. They are the best ones to fly on the regional 777 routes

Comment

It looks like 9V-STV is about to be delivered in the coming weeks. Given that A330s are rolling off the production line very quickly, SQ's remaining order of 12 aircraft should be fully delivered by next June (1/month). Correct me if I am wrong

Comment

9V-STV is about to be delivered

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7727303@N02/8971044339/

Seen here taking off from Toulouse in SQ livery on 5 June, so should be put in service within next week

Comment

Meanwhile, SQ's oldest plane, 9V-SQE seems to have been retired having not flown for 10 days now. That leaves SQF as the oldest at 15.3 years- a full 3 years older than the next contender, 9V-SRF.

Comment

9V-STV has been tracked prior to revenue flying.

The days are numbered for 9V-SQF!

Comment

And that would mean an end to the old first class recliners

Comment

Any idea when SQF will be finally retired ? I cannot stand the bad condition of that plane, when paying the same fare, and getting that plane...

Comment

Working...
                                X