Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
    U missed the Sarcasm too
    No...

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      No...
      Pitiful

Comment

SQueeze mentioned that HKG has welcoming agent to go through transit, etc. Is that consistent? We'll be on SQ1 in F late April. I know our time in HKG is short, so would love an agent to get us (more quickly) to the UA lounge for a quick shower before going on to SIN. Thanks!

Comment

U missed the Sarcasm too
          You certainly fooled me.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            You certainly fooled me.
            Cool.........

Comment

I get the impression there's a lot of dreaming about flying and not much (any) actual flying going on. Concentrate on your homework...

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                I get the impression there's a lot of dreaming about flying and not much (any) actual flying going on. Concentrate on your homework...
                your impression is awfully wrong then.

So you are saying this forum is only meant for the elites?

Comment

Originally posted by newsq View Post
                  SQueeze mentioned that HKG has welcoming agent to go through transit, etc. Is that consistent? We'll be on SQ1 in F late April. I know our time in HKG is short, so would love an agent to get us (more quickly) to the UA lounge for a quick shower before going on to SIN. Thanks!
                  More like an outsourced part-time young chap with a signboard herding Suitees - nothing particularly 5-star treatment about it.

Ours actually herded us to the UA lounge rather than the SQ lounge because the arrival gate was in the satellite pier. But we went to the TG lounge instead a little further.

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                    More like an outsourced part-time young chap with a signboard herding Suitees - nothing particularly 5-star treatment about it.

Ours actually herded us to the UA lounge rather than the SQ lounge because the arrival gate was in the satellite pier. But we went to the TG lounge instead a little further.
                    Thanks, SQueeze! Actually even a young chap with a signboard will probably be most welcomed. Won't have a lot of time for that quick shower between connections so 'herding' won't be terrible....

Comment

your impression is awfully wrong then.

You missed his sarcasm. This is an online forum and one has no idea whether any poster is old enough for homework.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        You missed his sarcasm. This is an online forum and one has no idea whether any poster is old enough for homework.
                        Sounded more like a snob.

Comment

No, this forum is meant for everyone. However, there is etiquette to be followed - and by that I mean not asking incessant questions ad nauseum that have already been answered.

Your combative tone does not endear you to the very people you seek answers from, and you wonder why people roll their eyes at your posts.

[mod hat on, and firmly planted on my head] choose your next words carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            No, this forum is meant for everyone. However, there is etiquette to be followed - and by that I mean not asking incessant questions ad nauseum that have already been answered.

Your combative tone does not endear you to the very people you seek answers from, and you wonder why people roll their eyes at your posts.

[mod hat on, and firmly planted on my head] choose your next words carefully.
                            I would appreciate if you could quote specific examples of me asking "asking incessant questions ad nauseum that have already been answered"

If possible, also please quote specific examples of me having "combative tone".

The fact that I have posted something means I feel that I am not repeatedly asking the same qns or putting it in a combative tone, so unless you can point out where I did that, I wouldn't know.

I do admit, I may have been a little bit too defensive towards the end.

However,

I am not questioning your authority as a mod, but I am questioning your impartiality as a mod for being so harsh. Why is it wrong for me to ask certain questions where people who frequent here seems trivial? I do not see why I should endure those "sarcastic" abuses when I do not know what did I exactly that warrant such treatments from others.

I would appreciate your enlightenment.

-Peace out-

Comment

Man, I was going to ask him to ask more questions a page ago, but I see he just complied!

Best thread in like 4 months! FINALLY!
                              HUGE AL

Comment

I am not questioning your authority as a mod, but I am questioning your impartiality as a mod for being so harsh. Why is it wrong for me to ask certain questions where people who frequent here seems trivial? I do not see why I should endure those "sarcastic" abuses when I do not know what did I exactly that warrant such treatments from others.

Grow a pair. Some people here are indeed sarcastic, and so you seemed to be as well until you became outright rude. If you can't take what you dish, find yourself another sandpit to play in.

Comment

Working...
                                X