SQ Plane makes unscheduled stop at KL for refuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin-sg View Post
    5 aircrafts opted to land at Paya Lebar Airport. I wondered whether the passengers were made to wait onboard or did they clear these passengers into Singapore?
    I doubt they'll be allowed to clear paxs in Paya Lebar since there are no CIQ facilities there.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-sg View Post
      5 aircrafts opted to land at Paya Lebar Airport. I wondered whether the passengers were made to wait onboard or did they clear these passengers into Singapore?
      nope.... i heard from my friend his cousin is on the plane from chrischurch... they are stuck there... he messaged me ask what happen in changi. as his cousin does not really know. his cousin was told by the cabin crew there is an accident in changi and pretty bad....
      visit my blog

Comment

at least now they allow commercial aircrafts to land and wait at Paya Lebar

Comment

Wasnt it due to an SQ Cargo veering off the runway which caused 1 of the runway to be closed?

Comment

Originally posted by WingsOfLight View Post
            Wasnt it due to an SQ Cargo veering off the runway which caused 1 of the runway to be closed?
            Yes, it a cargo plan. But I think is not SQ.

Comment

its confirmed that it was a SQ Cargo 744 that veered off the runway

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
                If there was any delay this early afternoon, the weather is to be blamed.
                Agree , it happens last Nov 28 , SIN CGK SIN all flight 17.00 pm onwards was delayed to 1 hour and 2 hours.

My flight was delayed 2 hours . On board there was singer " Anggun C Sasmi " flying back to Paris.

Touched down in SIN she was running the hell to T3 boarding flight to CDG. btw she is real pretty..

and I lost my precious time at SKL due to this delay..

Comment

Working...
                X