http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_754246.html

T-shirts? Oh dear....

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      New low-cost carrier Scoot unveils cabin crew uniform

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_754246.html

T-shirts? Oh dear....
      Reminds me of Bruce Lee.....
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Kill Bill!

Comment

• Yukk! Male uniform like Tekka Market apek! Female uniform like nurse uniform just in different colors. DISGUSTING!

Comment

• The male uniform looks a little casual for my liking.

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
              Reminds me of Bruce Lee.....
              Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Kill Bill!
              Both movies reference Game of Death.
              HUGE AL

Comment

• The guys get to wear pajamas to work?

Comment

• No wonder they got their own PR and branding... *faceplam if looking this alongside the Singapore Girl

Comment

• Perfect outfit for the flight crew...Captain can wear that silver band across his body.....LOL!!!!

Comment

• watched CNA documentary on Asia's LCCs n AK TF commented that "the person who named Scoot should have a brain surgery"- and thats i guess would be the sentiments of many too - and well its apt esp for those senior management in SQ n Temasek who buy this idea of the name.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRJ View Post
                        Perfect outfit for the flight crew...Captain can wear that silver band across his body.....LOL!!!!

ROFLOL. Awesome. BEAM ME UP SCOOTTY

Comment

• Pathetic

I am sorry this whole branding is just WRONG and is there anyone checking on them? Do they even bother to test passengers' reactions before allowing their cabin crew to wear such uniforms? LCC means energy and things can be a bit casual, but giving your staff $10 teeshirt and sweatpants to wear is just wrong, and the dress reflects poor taste. A one piece dress is just too casual and there is too much black.

This "Scoot" thing looks pathetic.

Carfield

Comment

• Originally posted by Carfield View Post
                            I am sorry this whole branding is just WRONG and is there anyone checking on them? Do they even bother to test passengers' reactions before allowing their cabin crew to wear such uniforms? LCC means energy and things can be a bit casual, but giving your staff $10 teeshirt and sweatpants to wear is just wrong, and the dress reflects poor taste. A one piece dress is just too casual and there is too much black.

This "Scoot" thing looks pathetic.

Carfield
                            I have a feeling this venture will not last long. Unless they give a very dirt cheap ticket (which I doubt so), who want to fly them?
                            visit my blog

Comment

• I like it. The star trek connection cannot be completely accidental. Why would those people who are flying this airline care what the crew members' uniform looks like? I think it's always good that a cabin crew looks relaxed and comfortable in what they're wearing.

What's more important is the service they give not what they look like in cloth wrappings.

Comment

• Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
                                I like it. The star trek connection cannot be completely accidental. Why would those people who are flying this airline care what the crew members' uniform looks like? I think it's always good that a cabin crew looks relaxed and comfortable in what they're wearing.

What's more important is the service they give not what they look like in cloth wrapping
                                s.
                                You are indeed correct. But from the choice of the uniform, in my opinion, this Scoot seems very cheapskate. Look at AirAsia uniform. At least is quite decent.

Well hope when it comes to service they will not be as cheapskate as their choice of uniform
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X