SQ Under Pressure in Suites/First?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
    But as of now, maybe they should try making R a little more affordable...which they are definitely doing! But only time will tell if it'll be any close to F fares.

Looks like you have missed the news that F and P fares now give access to Suites. That's not close to F fares, that is the F fare...

Comment

sq verus emirates

Hi, I am new to this site, I came across it after SQ lanched the new website and all the problems with it. I am based in the USA and fly over 200,000 miles a year. Every month , I am an intl flight between asia, mid east, africa and europe. I have been a Solitaire member for over 20 years, but SQ is now only getting about 25 percent of my business, due to the crazy miles required out of the usa to asia, basically double other carriers etc .

I have switched most of my flying to Emirates, they are so much more customer friendly, in 3 years with Emirates I have been upgraded to First on either the SFO-DXB or DXB-SFO flight 6 times, in over 20 years as a Solitaire member once and that was seoul- singapore.
      also to upgrade to first from business for example on the DXB_SFO is only 52,500 miles.

As to this topic, If you fly emirates Sing-LHR you have a few hour layover in Dubai but the First class AF is aprox 9300 sing, and from dubai-LHR you get the A380, or about 7000 Sing in business and then upgrade to first at the airport.
      Dont get me wrong I loved SQ but over the last 6 years in the USA they cut out all gifts to members , xmas party anmd then the straw that broke the camels back the crazy mile required for a free business class ticket.
      When I wrote them all you get back is the std corp letter, thank you for your comments and we are always reviewing customer comments. I feel they have
      an attitude that people will put up what ever because the are far better than everyone else, they better wake up and smell the roses, they are not.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by motodave View Post
        Hi, I am new to this site, I came across it after SQ lanched the new website and all the problems with it. I am based in the USA and fly over 200,000 miles a year. Every month , I am an intl flight between asia, mid east, africa and europe. I have been a Solitaire member for over 20 years, but SQ is now only getting about 25 percent of my business, due to the crazy miles required out of the usa to asia, basically double other carriers etc .

I have switched most of my flying to Emirates, they are so much more customer friendly, in 3 years with Emirates I have been upgraded to First on either the SFO-DXB or DXB-SFO flight 6 times, in over 20 years as a Solitaire member once and that was seoul- singapore.
        also to upgrade to first from business for example on the DXB_SFO is only 52,500 miles.

As to this topic, If you fly emirates Sing-LHR you have a few hour layover in Dubai but the First class AF is aprox 9300 sing, and from dubai-LHR you get the A380, or about 7000 Sing in business and then upgrade to first at the airport.
        Dont get me wrong I loved SQ but over the last 6 years in the USA they cut out all gifts to members , xmas party anmd then the straw that broke the camels back the crazy mile required for a free business class ticket.
        When I wrote them all you get back is the std corp letter, thank you for your comments and we are always reviewing customer comments. I feel they have
        an attitude that people will put up what ever because the are far better than everyone else, they better wake up and smell the roses, they are not.

Dave

I agree !! SQ should NOT treat their top customers like they don't matter !

Comment

Working...
        X