No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that........

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post

Looks like we will be waiting for a working, grammatically correct, properly laid-out website untill .......... the end of time ...
      Great spell check, lame...

Comment

• The funny thing about their 'fixes' are: they fix three things and add five new bugs. Long-term employment for the IT vendor seems to be guaranteed...

Comment

• Now here is one thing I just figured (yes I'm slow ). I was on my way to SQ *S yeah and only 4K odd miles away and now suddenly I'm again 18K miles away from it. When I look at the account I can't seem to find any information as to when my accrual period starts and ends. Am I missing something or is this another (missing / non-working) feature of the greatly "improved" website that I just never noticed?

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
            Now here is one thing I just figured (yes I'm slow ). I was on my way to SQ *S yeah and only 4K odd miles away and now suddenly I'm again 18K miles away from it. When I look at the account I can't seem to find any information as to when my accrual period starts and ends. Am I missing something or is this another (missing / non-working) feature of the greatly "improved" website that I just never noticed?
            the accrual period for a "new" Silver or Gold doesn't really have a "start" date unlike a renewal. The system, if I am not wrong, looks backwards a year from today, to calculate whether you have accumulated the respective 25k or 50k miles during that one year.

Comment

• Sigh, I tried to do an online check in, and after not being able to login numerous times, i got to the check in screen and i have my seat as "Middle" when there is no such seat on business class. I ended up having to call the call center twice to get it amended. sigh. this has to be the worst website for airlines hands down.

Comment

• I guess the scheduled online maintenance for 1am tonight must have started early. Just tried 3 times to log in and each time it takes me back to the main page...

Comment

• Is it just me?

100% of times I go to do a new flight search from the home screen, when I hit enter I get represented with the home screen again to start a flight search. 100% fail; I have never been able to key in even a simple Mel-SIN one way journey and have it go through to a price and availability.

Does this happen to anyone else or am I just a lousy flight searcher on a lousy site?

Comment

• May 2011 - Nov 2012. 18 months. The misery continues...

And no it's "a step in the right direction" that the main booking engine is "usually" functional. Not when you make a booking then have to immediately call in to manually assign seats because the online seat selection doesn't work and auto-assigns QPP/*G passengers travelling together to middle seats.

No it's not acceptable. Stop thanking us for our patience, because this is misplaced gratitude, fools. The EK and BA bookings I also just made don't screw up this way.

Comment

• Last week, I was on the website trying to check the Y seating on a flight SIN-FCO by putting a redemption booking but stopping short of confirming the flight and paying for the taxes and surcharges.

Yesterday, I realised that I actually had the flight listed in my current bookings!

Had to call KF to get it cancelled.

Now I wonder if I could've got myself a redemption without incurring any mileage or paying for any surcharges.

Comment

• Anyone know if there's a new, new website in the offing. Would seem that two years would be a respectable period of time after which to quietly bury the disaster that is the current site.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_botak View Post
                          Anyone know if there's a new, new website in the offing. Would seem that two years would be a respectable period of time after which to quietly bury the disaster that is the current site.
                          If there ain't a fixed website pretty soon, there's going to be a new VP.

Comment

• Trying the KF mileage calculator

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/p...ge-calculator/

With >120k miles in my account, I cannot get any first class to any destination.
                            "(0) Destinations from Singapore/Changi Intl - First/Suites class".

I thought at least I can get a first class ticket to Jakarta or Hong Kong..
                            The website still full with various type of bug..

Comment

• I don't know about you lot but I'm literally going nuts about this website it's a complete joke.... SQ is obviously not wanting to loose face by putting their hands up and saying "sorry we made a mistake we will go back to the old one".

Surely if enough people get together and sign an online petition then they have to do something...This website has 3763 members the equivalent to 7.98 full A380's with most of us being frequent flyers and premium pax... anybody agree?

I mean come on SQ I find Bimans website easier to use!!

Comment

• Booked a BTC meal for SQ22 last week on the website. LSS says they don't have a record of it, apologises profusely about it. Sad that this system is making a things difficult for pax but also making the life of the crew hard. I didn't make a fuss of it, not really a big deal as the standard meal was quite good, apart from telling her what she already knows, the website sucks.

I've done another BTC on SQ21 this weekend. See if it appears.

Comment

Working...
                                X