The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Audio View Post
    Read the title of this thread....that what we are complain about....you should too because you just wasted 20 min of your time.

(Audio)
    i think you may have missed the sarcasm Audio
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Audio View Post
      Read the title of this thread....that what we are complain about....you should too because you just wasted 20 min of your time.

(Audio)

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
        i think you may have missed the sarcasm Audio

There I go again!! I am missing all the sarcastic comments.
        Ok I promised I should sit back and be more relaxed ...not to take comments so seriously in this forum. No wonder I am still a SQTalk Elite Silver!

(Audio)
        Last edited by Audio; 18 May 2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• SQCorporate has now been been fully downgraded to the new site.

Needless to say, bugs and/or intentional dis-enhancements have already been identified - which have direct impact on the sales revenue which SQ would generate. Brilliant new revenue killing enhancement!

Comment

• I couldn't even log into to SQC 3 days ago... code no workie... awesome

Comment

• So how's SQ"s facebook site coping with these complaints? Or maybe you guys are not complaining loud enough?

Straits Times?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                I couldn't even log into to SQC 3 days ago... code no workie... awesome
                YUP.... Can't get in anymore. Well done, SQ.

Comment

• Even a simple meal change request for my returning flight also cannot be done online!

Comment

• I have not been able to see all my bookings without keying in PNRs one by one for the last few days.

Comment

• urgh .... can't get my itinerary up ... annoying ...

Comment

• Exactly one year on, and it's still rooted.
                        F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• The problem is not with the website. It is with us and our unreasonable expectations.

I realised the whole concept of the revamped site is to stimulate personal interaction between the customer and SQ.

Now that I have adapted, I get things done quite smoothly.

First, I spend no more than 10min on the website. It doesn't matter what I do as the end result is an error message or something to that effect.

Then, I call SQ and say hello to them. If I am in a good mood, I may even compliment them on their wonderful new website. Otherwise, I will just let them know of my distress and give them their much desired opportunity to rescue this old man from his plight.

Occasionally, however, I may delight them with a second or third phone call to get this most complicated process of booking an air-ticket and assigning a seat done.

Comment

• Unbelievable. Few days ago they put a notice that all of the problem has been fixed. I'd say no. They retracted the notice within 24 hours. They've given me KF miles and voucher for complaining though, and they never fixed the problems

Comment

• New problem for me. Recently bookings made online cannot be viewed in the Current Booking listing. Have to enter the confirmation code manually for the website to show it.

Comment

• Originally posted by benlee View Post
                                New problem for me. Recently bookings made online cannot be viewed in the Current Booking listing. Have to enter the confirmation code manually for the website to show it.
                                yup, happening to me too. i need to "re"-enter the KF details "manually" after retrieving the booking "manually". Goodness..... Everything became manualised instead of automatication.

Comment

Working...
                                X