No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a whole thread here about it: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11323

Also i dont think there is a need for that language to be honest, its not very pleasant to read.

Comment

• 3 months already.....There comes a time when people are tired of complaining and the poor front line staff tired of listening......

Comment

• I have no problems doing an internet check in and printing boarding pass even though booking made by TA....
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Did Internet check-in successfully on two separate redemptions in last 3 days... no problems.

Comment

• I think the website is generally okay now. Just a few hiccups here and there.

That said, I still think other airlines around the region have better and more user friendly websites.

Comment

• But it can still get quite irritating when I had to repeat the booking engine thrice for a simple return ticket.

Comment

• post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Hey, at least SQ's not like VX, whose website hasn't worked since inception. They sent out a letter (from "The Virgin America Team") at the end of June saying they hope to have the issues rectified by the END OF NOVEMBER!

Some tips for the airlines: mobility is quickly becoming king, get rid of Flash, keep it simple.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                    I still find it difficult to use on IE - which is what I use at work. Firefox seems fine though.
                    Yeah it works better but still laggy. Can be frustrating if you just want to get done with it.

I also just did a seat selection and there was an email confirmation without seat numbers! So went back to website and checked, it's still there.. what have you been doing, SQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                      I think the website is generally okay now. Just a few hiccups here and there.
                      Good for you. I still can't manage my online paid bookings.

Same problem for the rest of my family. Error messages are still the norm.

Sigh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dobson73 View Post
                        Who else is out there and finding their new website sh*t to use? No more simple retrieval of "my booking", no more simple viewing of your bookings and seat allocation. Their web designers have tried to be too fancy and it's backfired.

I am appalled that an airline like SQ has produced something so terrible and is such a bad experience. Coupled with an ineffictive call centre in India, it's the final straw and once I've redeemed my miles I am going across to TG.

I am so disappointed with them.
                        +1.

Lucky enough I have not been flying "frequent" enough for the past 1 month and none of my flight is on SQ.
                        visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by j.lin View Post
                          3 months already.....There comes a time when people are tired of complaining and the poor front line staff tired of listening......
                          well to be fair to them, i think things are improving.

But again, the problem should not occur at the first place....
                          visit my blog

Comment

• Can't book multi city itineraries. Loads and loads until it brings me to the SQ "under maintenance" page. Emailed the bookings dept, no response. Very frustrating
                            Last edited by isaac; 23 August 2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                              well to be fair to them, i think things are improving.

But again, the problem should not occur at the first place....
                              That's way too slow. Wonders where's the said "commitment to customers" in the CEO's open letter to everyone..

Comment

• I always liked the old website, simple and easy to navigate.

Comment

Working...
                                X