No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They own the domain name sq.com, you think they would set it up so it redirects to the website. That doesnt take long at all to setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      They own the domain name sq.com, you think they would set it up so it redirects to the website. That doesnt take long at all to setup.
      It's normal commercial practice for companies to own domain names simply to block others using them.

Comment

• Finally getting the class showing correctly on one of my bookings now.... 2 months on

Comment

• OMG! Something actually works! I was actually able to bring up a US Dividend Miles award booking using only the PNR and was able to select seats too! Must go buy that lottery ticket.

Comment

• Well I just got a confirmation email for my seat and meal selection for SQ26 C booking for end April 2012. Funny thing is that I selected my seats (17 H&K) months ago when still on the old website right after making the saver redemption and that so far I haven't even made any meal selections. Ergo the email shows no seat assignment and no meals . Fantastic job SQ.

Comment

• Lost bookings and seats

Is anyone else having the following problems. In May 2011 I booked commercial tickets and reserved seats for my family for a trip in April 2012. Now I cannot access the bookings under "manage my bookings" and when I access through "retrieve booking" is does not show any of the seats I reserved.

Also in July 2011 I booked a series of redemption flights and have the same problems - a "system error" whenever I try "manage bookings", errors in the passenger data when I use "retrieve bookings" and the seats I select continually vanish from the bookings - but may be duplicated when you look at the seat maps of occupied seats.

Is anyone else having these problems and does anyone know when they will be fixed because I am losing confidence in booking anything on the new website?

Comment

• It happened to me on the "access bookings" part. I couldn't access all my bookings the whole of last week. Submitted the online feedback, got a rather useless response 3 days later. I was told to take the screenshot of error message and send it back to them, and was given the instructions on how to access my bookings with PNR and my Last Name. Seems like SQ is treating the passengers as their beta-testers now, and their customer service has no clue about the usage of the website. If I know all my PNRs (I have about 4-5 flights coming up), then I wouldn't have problems accessing them. How can they expect passengers to remember all their PNRs?

Got an even more ridiculous reply from SQ after I submitted the screenshot of error message. SQ replied saying that their technical team needs time to investigate and requested me to keep trying again later. So in the meantime, I still can't see all my bookings. Duh!!!

Unable to access a function in website ---> take screenshot and send to us
                Sent screenshot ---> we need time to investigate, meanwhile keep trying again later

Does SQ really care about customers anymore???

Comment

• well at least now it seems the webby work ok.. just try to redeem SIN-MDC over hari raya long weekend. Manage to complete it smoothly and get the confirmation of my waiting list straight away
                  visit my blog

Comment

• I got tickets issued to HKG for Aug.28th and no problems, other than the site was a bit slow.

Schedule appears under My Bookings okay when going to the 'All' section.

Comment

• Cannot select seats. Potentially charged twice as I got two booking confirmation emails, on the phone now to check but have been on hold for 25 minutes.

Comment

• Still a lot of work to be done:

Was able to book a KrisFlyer award and select seats smoothly with no problems.

Was unable to select seats or add passport details to a BD award. Kept coming up with an "Internal Server Error". Had to pop over to milesandmore.com to select the seat successfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                          Still a lot of work to be done:

Was unable to select seats or add passport details to a BD award. Kept coming up with an "Internal Server Error". Had to pop over to milesandmore.com to select the seat successfully.
                          Same with my BD award(s). tried adding the details and get server error 500 IIRC. Oh well. Should be fine in another 2-3 months then judging by the speed at which they fix things.

Comment

• I extended some expiring KrisFlyer miles using the website last night. All went through smoothly.

Comment

• I also had no problems selecting seats and meals for my 2 upcoming reward redemptions. I think things are "slightly" improving.

Comment

• Looks like the website is still unable to perform tasks more complicated than a straight-forward online booking. Tried to upgrade an online booking that I made earlier in the new website from J to F. Before I can even proceed to flight selection, the website returns an error "Your changes to this booking is not allowed".

Hmm... I guess SQ doesn't want additional business.

Comment

Working...
                                X