Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

immigration fast track at istanbul is only for TK premium passengers

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    I must've gotten lucky the three times I've taken SK in J then (not in Y, so I can't comment on that). I'm also referring to LX in J for intra-Europe jaunts.

First I've heard of that since my last visit two years ago. Is this new?

The fast track (inbound as well as outbound) is restricted to TK Business / First passengers and Miles & Smiles elites. Unfortunately, everybody else has to join the (frequently) long queues!

Comment

That's a pity if it's not for all *Gs...

Well, will check it out next time I'm in IST.

Comment

New Adv by Turkish , entertaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhFqSlvbKAM

Comment

I found TK service is quite good. I was quite impress when I flew them last July. Their comfort class is way much better than CX. TK treat Comfort class as C- (inflight services is just like C class) with the price of Y+. CX on the other hand, price it as C- but give service of Y+.

Here is my review on the SIN-IST leg on TK economy. I am still yet to post the Comfort class experience....
          visit my blog

Comment

If I am not wrong TK67 does not have traffic right between CGK and SIN right?

Last night I was waiting for my bag and the belt is shared with TK67 (which has another number TK8867).

So if they have no traffic right betweeb CGK and SIN, then how come there are bags to be unloaded in SIN?
            visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post

Last night I was waiting for my bag and the belt is shared with TK67 (which has another number TK8867).

So if they have no traffic right betweeb CGK and SIN, then how come there are bags to be unloaded in SIN?
              Probably for the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post

They USED to have traffic rights at one stage - i guess not anymore.

Even if they don't have traffic rights - I think you can still buy a multi city originating in IST, to CGK with a stopover in SIN - just not the SIN-CGK as a standalone.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                  Probably for the crew.
                  Perhaps... but why 2 flight number? and both TK flight? TK67 and TK8867
                  visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                  X