No announcement yet.

how to check your BD membership year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange how there is no 'bmi' name visible on the card (at least from the mockup on the website) -- I guess that might change when they know better what the future of the name will be.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Strange how there is no 'bmi' name visible on the card (at least from the mockup on the website) -- I guess that might change when they know better what the future of the name will be.
      There's the "flybmi.com better for business" logo on the back, with the bmi part in large font.

I'd post pics, if I could just find my camera now.

Comment

Somebody already took pictures here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...-pack-ugh.html

Comment

Haven't got mine yet. Probably on a royal mail steamer somewhere.....

But I gotta say the card looks kinda naff.

Comment

My new pack has arrived over the weekend, and have also got an extra 2 months status.

I have to say I do quite like the new card, although the lack of any mention of the airline on the front is quite telling. I have enough fun in numerous places each year when handing over the current card and the checkin staff look at you like you are a martian and say 'Who are bmi ?'.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              I have enough fun in numerous places each year when handing over the current card and the checkin staff look at you like you are a martian and say 'Who are bmi ?'.
              Can you imagine how they would react now that there's no airline logo on the card to match to one of the obscure ones on the *A list by the door?
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Can you imagine how they would react now that there's no airline logo on the card to match to one of the obscure ones on the *A list by the door?
                Not to mention the card looks nothing like the one in the cheat sheet.

NZ changed their design ages ago and I'm still encountering lounge staff who don't know what it is (even at destinations served by NZ!).

Comment

Got mine today. Very pretty little pack. Love the new sturdier luggage tags. But I don't think they put much effort into the design, which strikes me as rather plain yet tacky in a way. I think they tried for a corporate look but missed the mark a little. At least there aren't any 3rd party ads on the new card unlike the old one which looks kinda cheap.

Won't be using it for a while yet so hopefully the card recognition issue would've been sorted out in the meantime.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Got mine today... got the extra 2 months also... gotta say the pack looks expensive in a cheap way

Comment

Mine came early December, but validity until 02/10. No two extra months?! Same dates as on my previous *G card also.

I'm getting a little concerned about that as I have already requalified since around August '09 and there'll be a fair few flights coming up in Feb.

Comment

Working...
                      X