Triple Diamond Club Miles per night at Hiltons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    phaleesy stayed more times but was demoted to blue!
    Originally posted by zander View Post
    Weird. I thought Hilton usually has a soft landing for their elites from what I know. Anyway knowing her, she will be up back to Gold in no time after a few more stays
    She probably just slept through and missed the renewal notice.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      I'm starting to think that it is impossible to loose HH Gold status. I have just been sent a new HH gold card valid until Apr 10 and I can't have stayed more than 5 times in a Hilton last year.
      I can top that. 2 (two, not a typo) HHilton family hotel stays last year (both awards) and I was recomped Gold with a challenge for Diamond.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        I can top that. 2 (two, not a typo) HHilton family hotel stays last year (both awards) and I was recomped Gold with a challenge for Diamond.
        Gosh.... I used to think the minimum criteria to qualify for HHGold was a pulse, but looks to me that it might actually be a little bit more lenient than that!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          I think I stayed once and I've recently been demoted to silver. phaleesy stayed more times but was demoted to blue!
          I stayed more than once but was also demoted to blue. But i did get a fast track offer back to Gold - 4 stays by July. Unfortunately I do need the SPG credits and there's the v nice SPG Q2 promo going on atm.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Counting 'rolling year' way, I requalified HH Gold with 65,000 base points. With the new 'calendar year' system however, I am at 55,000 base points, thus missing the minimum by 5,000 points. No comps for me!
            I did receive a fast track offer to Gold though - 4 stays before July.
            I was sent a Silver VIP card.

Only after I call them and pleaded my case did they agree to manually upgrade me back to Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Gosh.... I used to think the minimum criteria to qualify for HHGold was a pulse, but looks to me that it might actually be a little bit more lenient than that!
              This was a requalification. I've had 1 year at HH Gold following a few years at HH Diamond. I haven't received any comp gold offers recently (prior to this one), but a few years ago I got one every 6 months or so through the various airline elite statuses I hold. I don't know if that had any weight or they just thought it was time to tempt me back towards Diamond.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                Counting 'rolling year' way, I requalified HH Gold with 65,000 base points. With the new 'calendar year' system however, I am at 55,000 base points, thus missing the minimum by 5,000 points. No comps for me!
                I did receive a fast track offer to Gold though - 4 stays before July.
                I was sent a Silver VIP card.

Only after I call them and pleaded my case did they agree to manually upgrade me back to Gold.
                Qantas seems to do similar with their comped requalifications - if you are close then you have to meet the requirement, if not so close then either comped it or given double status earning offer to help you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  /Borat-voice "Great success!"

HHonors online account summary shows:

Base Points - Millennium Hilton Bangkok 2,772 0 20-Apr-2009
                  Q2 TRIPLE MILES OFFER - Millennium Hilton Bangkok 0 2,000 20-Apr-2009
                  BM DOUBLE DIP - Millennium Hilton Bangkok 0 1,000 20-Apr-2009
                  Base Points - Conrad Bangkok 1,575 0 19-Apr-2009
                  BM DOUBLE DIP - Conrad Bangkok 0 1,000 19-Apr-2009
                  Q2 TRIPLE MILES OFFER - Conrad Bangkok 0 2,000 19-Apr-2009

And I see no reason why it should fail to credit in about 3 weeks, as the other nights have done. So, offer looks legit.

Can't wait to celebrate my next Hilton stay with two free bottles of water!

I will withstand temptation to derail this thread... I will not derail this thread... I will not derail this thread...

I'm pleased to report that the first of the miles from Hilton are now coming through, 12k overnight.

This is the code:
                  Partner Code : HT Amount Spent : 0.0 Activity Date :22-May-2009 6000 0

So, it does work!

Oddly enough the dates on those are 22nd (6k) and 25th (6k) of May 09. The 6k lumpsum amounts can only be the result of the last two weekends, as far as I can tell.

So I'm still missing 9k + another 6k lumpsum up to last week and 21k after this weekend.

Comment

Looks like you are doing a lot of hilton stays Kyo+. Are you running for Hilton Diamond?

Comment

Accor is out of favour with me at the moment for not crediting over 12k of A|Club points which would push me into A|Club Platinum range... anyway I've got way enough stays with them this year already.

Time to try for HH first. Not sure about SPG as I don't like their high buy-in rates, just yet.

Comment

My hilton miles just got posted today. Apparently, the CSR told me that they wait for like a month before sending a chunk over to BMI. So it takes awhile to update on the BMI side.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Time to try for HH first. Not sure about SPG as I don't like their high buy-in rates, just yet.
                        I agree that SPG has pretty high room rates for Asia Pacific and Europe though.

Comment

Working...
                        X