Triple Diamond Club Miles per night at Hiltons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Diamond Club Miles per night at Hiltons

I am sure some of you may already be aware of this, but for those who aren't....

DC members staying at Hilton get triple miles per night from now until 30 June. That means 3000 miles per night and of course up to 9000 miles for a 3 night stay under DC's fabulous system where you get miles each night up to 3 nights. This is too good to miss for me and means yet more stays put to Hiltons after the January sale bookings.

This time last year I had already requalified as SPG Plat. At the moment I'm on 1 stay this year due to Hilton promos and burning Hyatt FFN's.

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Q2bmi

The one month where I have a few Hilton nights before my HH Gold expires and those hotels are not on the participating hotels list. Figures...

Comment

Any suggestion for a Comp to Gold?
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Any recent sightings of comp HH Gold for various tiers of KF members? I've personally received it twice this way.

Comment

Is that an unofficial KF membership perk? Obtainable on KF *S?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Is that an unofficial KF membership perk? Obtainable on KF *S?
            Seems to have been a targeted joint KF-HH promo in the past. Received it twice as QPP and hear of KF *S/G who received it too.

Comment

The HH Gold promo is targeted by various criteria on different airlines. Not necessarily by status, sometimes based on other information in your FF profile. Of course, everyone wants to believe that it is status-linked.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                The HH Gold promo is targeted by various criteria on different airlines. Not necessarily by status, sometimes based on other information in your FF profile. Of course, everyone wants to believe that it is status-linked.
                And now that Savage25 has mentioned it, the offer is no longer available.
                HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  Yeah I got it as BAEC Blue originally

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                    Seems to have been a targeted joint KF-HH promo in the past. Received it twice as QPP and hear of KF *S/G who received it too.
                    HH or KF, you could send a comp this way.

I have never recieved any invite from HH ever. Been a QPP for 3 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      I am sure some of you may already be aware of this, but for those who aren't....

DC members staying at Hilton get triple miles per night from now until 30 June. That means 3000 miles per night and of course up to 9000 miles for a 3 night stay under DC's fabulous system where you get miles each night up to 3 nights. This is too good to miss for me and means yet more stays put to Hiltons after the January sale bookings.

This time last year I had already requalified as SPG Plat. At the moment I'm on 1 stay this year due to Hilton promos and burning Hyatt FFN's.

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/Q2bmi
                      Thank you MAN Flyer, I just called the the Diamond desk and they confirmed the promo is still on and valid through June 30th and were able to register me over the phone. On my 19th stay this year already with them! This is a fantastic promotion! Thanks again for pointing this out .

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                        Thank you MAN Flyer, I just called the the Diamond desk and they confirmed the promo is still on and valid through June 30th and were able to register me over the phone. On my 19th stay this year already with them! This is a fantastic promotion! Thanks again for pointing this out .

Cheers.
                        I don't quite understand why you'd have to call BMI's DC to register this promo. I thought it's over at HH's that the promo is on?

Comment

Believe he's referring to the Hilton Diamond line..

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            Believe he's referring to the Hilton Diamond line..
                            Thanks Kyo you are right I called the Hilton Diamond #.

Cheers.

Comment

The promotion is too good hence called hilton diamond desk again moments ago to confirm and informed me that I was enrolled on the double miles promo, ie 1000 base + 1000 bonus/night + 50% diamond "my way" option. She informed they didnt have a 3000 points/night triple miles promo.........hmmmm. She couldn't find anything and asked if I had a promo code and I informed her I didnt. Does anyone have a promo code?

Thanks in advance! Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X