No announcement yet.

Oh Noooooooooo!! Lufthansa confirms takeover of BMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would LHBD be a jointly owned company set-up by LH and BD thus the name?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Would LHBD be a jointly owned company set-up by LH and BD thus the name?
      Looks like just a legal structure for LH to take 100% control of BD.

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Unless I am going mad (highly likely) or paranoid (still playing at that compared to some...) I noticed today that when calling DC that they now answer 'Welcome to Diamond Club..', whereas last week it was saying 'Welcome to bmi Diamond Club...'

Time to burn some miles...they're after us...

Comment

Just spoke to them not 10 minutes ago - and it was still bmi diamond club then. Maybe they just changed it?

Comment

Just called again and there was no 'bmi'. You calling the Gold Line ?.

Comment

Ja. Die gold line.

Comment

You obviously have access to some speshul line then, as my mere mortals number no longer says 'bmi'.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    You obviously have access to some speshul line then, as my mere mortals number no longer says 'bmi'.
                    Ok, i just called them up again just to test it (bloody expensive way to test I might add) - and this time, no "BMI"... hmmm

Comment

Perhaps they're dropping M&M and merging in the LH, LX and OS members instead.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        Perhaps they're dropping M&M and merging in the LH, LX and OS members instead.
                        And converting our evouchers into GUV's

Comment

look on the bright side - they didn't answer "welcome to bmi miles and more"

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            And converting our evouchers into GUV's
                            And do you suppose they'd re-train the India call centre staff to speak with a Germanic-Indian accent, replacing the Anglicised-Indian accent?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              And do you suppose they'd re-train the India call centre staff to speak with a Germanic-Indian accent, replacing the Anglicised-Indian accent?

I'd like them to speak with the "yes, we have the flight available on the date you want and the class you want and we've already loaded the taxes and will issue the ticket yesterday" accent.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                                I'd like them to speak with the "yes, we have the flight available on the date you want and the class you want and we've already loaded the taxes and will issue the ticket yesterday" accent.
                                Oh you can already get that, just have to call a different department. The number is +65 67898188 and tell them you'd like to have a "Full Award".

Comment

Working...
                                X