No announcement yet.

Misleading info on LH website on Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it's a P fare which is the lowest discounted Biz fare on LH. Good deal though mileage only accrues at 1x or was it 1.5x on LH M&M? Something like that. Either way, while he could have forced his way into the TG lounge with better *A lounge policy knowledge I would say at least he was given access to "a" lounge so while not 100% satisfying it is not the end of the world. I would let it go at this point.
    Last edited by demue; 22 July 2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Though i was not a frequent flyer in Business class. But i thought its what am i entitled for. Its not you pay low price and you should get the worst.

Just that if the website already stated that you should go TG lounge and now the email said its an error that actually you should go PPL. That's not the way.

Well.. Probably i'll just go for another airlines next time.

Comment

In all honesty, if it takes that little to upset you then you are going to have a heck of a time with other airlines too. Even on SQ and other "premium" carriers you can find other threads that will show service lapses, wrong info given, careless attitude by staff etc.

Your ticket entitles you to lounge access, you got lounge access. While a specific lounge is stated on LH website it is probably also listed somewhere in the depths of the site that they can change that any time. Is it really worth getting worked up about? Your call.

But with the LH customer service you won't get anywhere further with a complaint I think. You gave it a shot, you expressed your disappointment, they apologized (sincerely or not), said they would fix it (don't count on it) and that is it for them. If you had been denied access to any lounge that would be another story.

Set your priorities (e.g. lounge access, seat comfort, price, schedule, etc.) and then make your decision which airline to fly. If an MYR 888 offer is up again for C class RT to BKK I would go for it as price and some *A mileage would be important to me. You may decide otherwise and no one is stopping you to go with TG, MH or others.

Comment

You are right, usually customer gives standard reply. Sometime reply may not be even be a direct reply to one concern. (they try to get the case close as soon as possible as long as you accept the answer).

So be positive, we complaint and hope they get better next time. Not for issues in the past as damage can never be compensated.

Comment

Working...
          X