X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the last day LH will operate on SIN-CGK-SIN will be on 15-OCT
    visit my blog

Comment

LH is going back to CGK starting March 2014. This time around, the flight will be served as a tag on from KUL by A346 five times a week. KUL will be de-tagged from BKK.

LH782 FRA 2205 – 1605+1 KUL 1725 – 1820 CGK 346 x23
      LH783 CGK 1935 – 2235 KUL 2355 – 0630+1 FRA 346 x34

Welcome back, LH!

Comment

Seems like a trend lately - even MS dropped BKK-KUL in favor of KUL-CGK.

Well, at least they now fly direct to KUL, with an additional weekly frequency

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
          Seems like a trend lately - even MS dropped BKK-KUL in favor of KUL-CGK.

Well, at least they now fly direct to KUL, with an additional weekly frequency
          What do you mean by an additional weekly frequency? Isn't KUL 5x weekly now?

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
            LH is going back to CGK starting March 2014. This time around, the flight will be served as a tag on from KUL by A346 five times a week.
            I wish they were reinstating MUC-SIN-CGK, I might be able to get on SQ327/8 in paid JCL every now and again if they did....

Comment

What do you mean by an additional weekly frequency? Isn't KUL 5x weekly now?
              Now 4x

Comment

LH is going back to CGK starting March 2014. This time around, the flight will be served as a tag on from KUL by A346 five times a week. KUL will be de-tagged from BKK.

Welcome back, LH!
                Good to hear at last now we have a *A carrier from CGK-KUL
                Last edited by Handiman; 9 November 2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                  MS will also fly the route, though they haven't got 5th freedom rights yet (and neither has LH).

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                    MS will also fly the route, though they haven't got 5th freedom rights yet (and neither has LH).
                    Actually MS has decided to shift from KUL to BKK. CGK will now be served by its 77W from BKK as of Dec. 14th. KUL will be downgraded to 3 weekly and served by A332.

Comment

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                      Hold the smile first...LH doesnt have the local traffic right between KUL and CGK

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post
                        Hold the smile first...LH doesnt have the local traffic right between KUL and CGK
                        That's the case with every new KUL tag on. MS didn't get rights immediately after they started CAI-BKK-KUL. Give them a while and I'm pretty sure they'll get it

Comment

Welcome back, LH!
                          So seems the issue that cause LH cancel SIN-CGK is because they cannot continue the FRA-SIN to CGK because they are using A380...
                          visit my blog

Comment

CGK (or rather APII) needs to improve their service. Even Garuda delayed their LGW service due to unfulfilled promise about the runway. The baggage claim experience is especially terrible and such a national embarrasement (I can see many foreigners got annoyed for such an extremely long wait - an hour wait in my recent experience), though I have to admit there are overall improvements. How can they cope when LH, BA, AF are all returning to CGK?

Comment

Originally posted by 726 View Post
                              CGK (or rather APII) needs to improve their service. Even Garuda delayed their LGW service due to unfulfilled promise about the runway. The baggage claim experience is especially terrible and such a national embarrasement (I can see many foreigners got annoyed for such an extremely long wait - an hour wait in my recent experience), though I have to admit there are overall improvements. How can they cope when LH, BA, AF are all returning to CGK?
                              not to mentioned, bagage is being compromised and missing items.
                              visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                              X