TG flight to DPS. Purser asleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    I flew back to SIN on the 26th on TG401, but I flew back to BKK last night (28th), will be here until next Monday night (02nd). Are you still around?
    No, I am back in office now, will likely be in BKK on transit on the 7th evening...
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

I was at Red Sky on Monday night and what a very underwhelming experience it was too!

I don't usually give much weight to TripAdvisor reviews but I should have applied the 'exception to the rule' theory here...

Lesson learned

Comment

I had a chat with my Thai friends including the one who works as a FA in F. They are all highly respectful people. What I have noticed was that every single of my Thai friends were so ashamed of the current quality of FA. Due to the popularity of working as FA, those from rich who have no idea about customer service are occupying the position more and more. I do not know whether it is true or not, but basically I always believe in them.

It is completely off the topic, but comparing my own experience with QF, having been addressed as "filthy, smelly ,vicious looking and truly disgusting Asian" twice and I was the one had to work really hard to calm down other passengers became furious about FA's comment, To me TG's FA are still harmless. I know it is a very low level of comparison, though.

Comment

sushiinSYD

You were adressed in such a way on QF?

Interesting, if you don't mind me asking the date and flight number of your flight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
            sushiinSYD

You were adressed in such a way on QF?

Interesting, if you don't mind me asking the date and flight number of your flight?
            I do not remember as it was a way long ago and I have stopped flying with them since.

Back to the topic, I agree with OP and others. While I do not mind crews having a rest since they are same human being in the end, I rather prefer them to do so after completing their tasks properly and rest discretely from both professional and customer service point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by sushiinSYD View Post

It is completely off the topic, but comparing my own experience with QF, having been addressed as "filthy, smelly ,vicious looking and truly disgusting Asian" twice and I was the one had to work really hard to calm down other passengers became furious about FA's comment, To me TG's FA are still harmless. I know it is a very low level of comparison, though.
              If this is true, what did you do about it? That kind of comment warrants speaking to the inflight manager and following up with customer service in writing.
              My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

First of all, my sincere aplogy to Guy Besty. I should not have mentioned that as I did not intend to hi-jack this thread.

Allow me to post one last comment to end this unitentional stir up.

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                If this is true, what did you do about it? That kind of comment warrants speaking to the inflight manager and following up with customer service in writing.
                Nothing as this was not the first time. I have never heard even a single word from QF the similar complaints I had made based on the similar experiences previously. I simply diceided to walk away. It is not so unusual that many organisations simply turn thier blank eye unless you are highly valued customer to them or you threaten them to escalate the case legaly.

Comment

BTW I have not written to management about this yet - but will do. Can someone provide me with an email address to ?

Human or not, a regional flight does not allow such behaviour. If say it happened on SQ, the cabin crew would gently nudge the offending member and say , ' eh, drooling, lah' !

Comment

Working...
                  X