LH A380 Flies To Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boing View Post
    Both happened late at night. D second one landed at close to 3am and departed at 5 plus am. They were both last minute diversions and guess dat's y dey were not well known.
    And, an A380 is an A380 by any other livery
    But for me, as a plane spotter. It's an additional aircraft to my collection

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
      Which date and month was it ? Is there any news report ?
      Must have been one of those times as a "weekly visitor", you weren't there....

Comment

Personally I hope SQ pricing in Y will be, um, hospitable.

I've a premium I'm willing to pay for SQ seats and service, but it remains to be seen whether that's in line with the thinking of the SQ pricing wonks.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Personally I hope SQ pricing in Y will be, um, hospitable.

I've a premium I'm willing to pay for SQ seats and service, but it remains to be seen whether that's in line with the thinking of the SQ pricing wonks.
          post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

post deleted
            Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Wow, even Noosa News is excited! Never knew they were focused on aviation in general...

Comment

Some more pictures can be found here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16451710-post510.html

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                  And with Emirates now flying to Frankfurt usin a380 ... will SQ do the same and upgauge to the 380 SIN-FRA-JFK? or maybe the loading FRA-JFK would be too low.
                  http://www.noosanews.com.au/story/20...-door-germany/
                  If you read closely you will see that the EK A380 is not flying to Frankfurt. It is flying to Munich. Frankfurt will get an extra daily flight on the A330

See
                  http://airlineroute.net/2011/05/26/ek-dxbfra-w11/

and
                  http://airlineroute.net/2011/05/23/ek-muc-w11/

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                    Effective October 30, Lufthansa will fly its A380 to Singapore. The daily service from FRA will return in SIN and no longer fly to CGK.

Similar to SQ, LH does not allow award redemptions for other *A FFPs on their A380 First Class. Commercial tickets SIN-FRA return in First are available starting from 11.500 SGD.
                    I wouldn't call it 'similar'.... LH would allow award redemptions by their SENATOR members WITHOUT surcharge for its F class unlike the astronomical amounts required by SQ!

Comment

It would have been more exciting if LH decided to bring in the B748-I.

Comment

Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

So is CGK totally dropped or will it go via somewhere else/direct to FRA?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                            So is CGK totally dropped or will it go via somewhere else/direct to FRA?
                            MUC-SIN-CGK, A343.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                              I wouldn't call it 'similar'.... LH would allow award redemptions by their SENATOR members WITHOUT surcharge for its F class unlike the astronomical amounts required by SQ!
                              Just got off LH778 from FRA-SIN 2 hours ago and all I can say is, I'll start off by letting the following pictures do the talking:

SQ, you are nowhere close.

You're completely and utterly outclassed at least until mid-Jan 2012 on this route.

I haven't enjoyed myself more in a long time or been in a more serene cabin. Taking into account everything here, even the plushness of the F carpet!

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X