No announcement yet.

LH A380 Flies To Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One would imagine if LH were to do a SIN-CGK-SIN tag-on, that'd be massively stepping on SQ's toes with their ultra-premium pax... would be painful to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      One would imagine if LH were to do a SIN-CGK-SIN tag-on, that'd be massively stepping on SQ's toes with their ultra-premium pax... would be painful to watch!
      The First Class onboard LH's A388 if they fly SIN - CGK - SIN would be very interesting... Wonder what they might do to the price

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        That would be exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post

LH A380 > SQ 744
          LH A380 < SQ A380
          LH A380 = SQ 77W (Y equal, SQ J better, LH F better)
          +1. I don't think the LH A380 is anything special in Y & C which is where I would find myself. I redeemed an SQ C Saver on 747 for late April 2012 and with or without an equipment change by SQ (can only get better right ) I'm still happier on SQ in a SpaceBed in sum counting service and inflight experience than on LH in C.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
            It's only a matter of time till EK send their A380 to Changi. The only airline with Three-figured no. of orders for the superjumbo...
            I believe there were plans around 2008/9 for the EK A380 to operate the DXB-SIN midnight run. I was at Changi Beach around midnight in Jun 09 and I thought I saw a A380-looking EK (definitely not a 773/77W I saw) depart 02L, although I can't be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
              I believe there were plans around 2008/9 for the EK A380 to operate the DXB-SIN midnight run. I was at Changi Beach around midnight in Jun 09 and I thought I saw a A380-looking EK (definitely not a 773/77W I saw) depart 02L, although I can't be sure.
              Well as a aviation fan and photographer who visits changi weekly. I am sure that isn't an A380. EK A380 has not landed in WSSS before.

Comment

Well as a aviation fan and photographer who visits changi weekly. I am sure that isn't an A380. EK A380 has not landed in WSSS before.
                Wrong ! EK A380 has landed at least twice in WSSS. The last being a medical diversion abt a month ago. The other was when a QF A380 landed with some problem in SYD and the airport was closed and the EK A380 got diverted here. Along with a EK A345.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
                  Wrong ! EK A380 has landed at least twice in WSSS. The last being a medical diversion abt a month ago. The other was when a QF A380 landed with some problem in SYD and the airport was closed and the EK A380 got diverted here. Along with a EK A345.
                  Which date and month was it ? Is there any news report ?

Comment

Lufthansa might name one of their A380 "Singapore" or "Singapur". So far, they have named the A380s after their destinations such as New York, Peking, Tokyo, Frankfurt - Main and Munchen.
                    That would be quite nice actually... I wonder which A380 I will get to fly on, as I am taking the A380 FRA-PEK soon...

Comment

Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
                      That would be quite nice actually... I wonder which A380 I will get to fly on, as I am taking the A380 FRA-PEK soon...
                      Well, you would get any of their A380 in their fleet

Comment

Which date and month was it ? Is there any news report ?
                        I can't remember for sure when d 1st was. But it was when a qf A380 landed wif sparks in a runway in Sydney. And d second was a month or two ago. It was a medical diversion. There aren't any news reports on it. Guess it has become a non news event as 380s are a common sight in WSSS anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
                          I can't remember for sure when d 1st was. But it was when a qf A380 landed wif sparks in a runway in Sydney. And d second was a month or two ago. It was a medical diversion. There aren't any news reports on it. Guess it has become a non news event as 380s are a common sight in WSSS anyway.
                          Did it happened at night or early morning ?

Well 380's are common in WSSS but still, in which livery

Comment

Did it happened at night or early morning ?

Well 380's are common in WSSS but still, in which livery
                            Both happened late at night. D second one landed at close to 3am and departed at 5 plus am. They were both last minute diversions and guess dat's y dey were not well known.
                            And, an A380 is an A380 by any other livery

Comment

LH's cabin products aren't anything to shout about. I think the additional competition SQ will face is some pax being drawn to fly the A380.

Comment

I believe SQ's Y product on the 77W/A380 is superior that of Lufthansa in both hardware and software. However in Y, I presume prices will play a major role.
                                The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Working...
                                X