KUL-RIO, but how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quik! View Post
    Am planning to visit RIO next year so want to do some prep here and need your expert help! Any idea what is the most direct (direct?!) route to get to RIO from KUL? I know MH does all the way to EZE, but not even sure how to connect froM EZE to RIO.

Any pointers is much appreciated!

Ta!
    To the OP, my suggestion is to take EK. As much as I love flying MH, the double stops in South Africa can be exhausting. DXB-GRU is a breeze plus they have mood lighting in all classes .
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
      Bom dia a galera do SQTalk, tudo bem?

I'm actually at REC right now, awaiting my flight to FEN. So I'll try to respond to some of y'alls posts
      Tudo bem. Bom Viaje yah?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Tudo bem. Bom Viaje yah?
        Muito obrigado pelos desejos de boa viagem. O Brasil espera voces

C'mon SQ, start flying to GRU already. You've already got the offices, the cargo, don't let EK and TK leave you in the dust now.

Work out something with QR via DOH.

And if you have to fly to EZE the other three days of the week, nos encanta la Argentina tambien

It is time for an SQSamba (or tango) flight whoo hoo!
        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

sorry to digress abit. how actually a flight number is been chosen. I know 444 may not be that "sacry" for French. any logic or rationale in choosing certain number?

btw, i though I read somewhere that MH stops flying to EZE (or even JNB)? wrong info?
          visit my blog

Comment

Working...
          X