Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMD View Post
    I was a Platinum with the now defunct "Worldperks"
    Ahhh...your secret is out that you (along with Savage25 and myself) were a participant of the rapidly devaluing program.

...but I broke them when I used the "rum" inside for baking. I regret ever doing that.
    Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Isn't there a way to not break the house, but to just open it? I thought so... and erm.. I think it's gin.
    Yeah, mine were gin. I just popped the cork on top of the chimney.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Isn't there a way to not break the house, but to just open it? I thought so... and erm.. I think it's gin.
      Were they gin? Are you saying that I could have actually used them to make gin and tonic instead of wasting them on some bakings? I seriously need to know my alcohol better.

I am looking at them now and I still don't know how I could actually pop the cork on top of the chimney without breaking any of them. Just don't want to take that risk.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      Ahhh...your secret is out that you (along with Savage25 and myself) were a participant of the rapidly devaluing program.
      At least I joined BD miles only after LH had taken over it so I could not have been blamed for its devaluation, right?

Comment

Were they gin? Are you saying that I could have actually used them to make gin and tonic instead of wasting them on some bakings? I seriously need to know my alcohol better.

I am looking at them now and I still don't know how I could actually pop the cork on top of the chimney without breaking any of them. Just don't want to take that risk.

At least I joined BD miles only after LH had taken over it so I could not have been blamed for its devaluation, right?
        It's Jenever Gin (Dutch Gin)... Not too bad but a tad strong... Never figured out a good way to get through the hard wax myself... Hope it was worth it cracking the little house!
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          It's Jenever Gin (Dutch Gin)... Not too bad but a tad strong... Never figured out a good way to get through the hard wax myself... Hope it was worth it cracking the little house!
          Hmmm...it's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME since I flew them last (before the AF takeover and back when they were making fresh omelets in the galley and I could say the food was quite good) but IIRC, I just peeled the wax off.
          HUGE AL

Comment

I'm going to be doing the SIN-DPS run soon! Nice and short trip on SQ that's just so hard to come by nowadays esp. since it's just cheaper to fly budget.

Comment

Working...
            X