GA to operate widebodies on SIN-CGK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    Just a minor correction GA823 was only upgraded to A332 from 28-OCT (not 27-OCT), as it was the return flight of GA838 which has been upgraded to A332 from 27-OCT.

I was on the "innagural" flight of A332 on GA838 on 27-OCT. The flight is very empty. Only 1 passenger in C. Y is not even 50% full I think (I did not really count, but many empty rows).

So it is a mix feeling for me, if I will really choose the A332 flights over B738.
    Widebodies over narrowbodies for me anytime. I agree that 5 of GA's A332 Y seats (those ex-NTU HU; PK-GPH to GPL) are not very comfortable as the seats are very hard. However, GA's own A 332 (PK-GPM to PK-GPQ) have great soft Y seats with great Panasonic IFE system and airshow.

I was on the 'Innaugural" flight of A332 on GA838 on Oct 27 as well. Where did you sit?

FYI, there were only 50 pax in Y on our flight.
    Last edited by UMD; 30 October 2013, 07:30 AM. Reason: Correct the word 'airchow' to 'airshow"

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
      Widebodies over narrowbodies for me anytime. I agree that 5 of GA's A332 Y seats (those ex-NTU HU; PK-GPH to GPL) are not very comfortable as the seats are very hard. However, GA's own A 332 (PK-GPM to PK-GPQ) have great soft Y seats with great Panasonic IFE system and airchow.

I was on the 'Innaugural" flight of A332 on GA838 on Oct 27 as well. Where did you sit?

FYI, there were only 50 pax in Y on our flight.
      Yeah it was PK-GPL and I notice it is a lease aircraft.

Well I prefer widebodies also, but with no airshow, it likes flying budget airlines. The reason why I fly premium carrier because of Air Show. I want to know exactly where I am

I suppose to seat on 16H but I move to 15H. Did not know the famous Mr. UMD also on the same flight with me
      visit my blog

Comment

Mmmm airchow
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
          Mmmm airchow
          Didn't realize the typo before. It's been corrected now.

Comment

Didn't realize the typo before. It's been corrected now.
            so where were you seated?
            visit my blog

Comment

so where were you seated?
              I was at 21G and got the whole 4 seats to myself while my wife sat across at 21H and has the 2 seats to herself. If you did walk to the mid-cabin lav, we would have probably seen each other without recognising it.

Comment

I was at 21G and got the whole 4 seats to myself while my wife sat across at 21H and has the 2 seats to herself. If you did walk to the mid-cabin lav, we would have probably seen each other without recognising it.
                21G is on the other section right?

I did walk to lav just behind the first section of the economy cabin... I guess you should be around there.... may be i saw a glance of the infamous Mr. UMD
                visit my blog

Comment

21G is on the other section right?

I did walk to lav just behind the first section of the economy cabin... I guess you should be around there.... may be i saw a glance of the infamous Mr. UMD
                  First of all, I am just a regular SQTalker and definiltey not worhty of the "infamous" title.

Row 21 is the 2nd row of second section.

Comment

First of all, I am just a regular SQTalker and definiltey not worhty of the "infamous" title.
                    Well there's infamous, famous, then legendary - like those two chaps who did the GA F Run to NRT.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                      Well there's infamous, famous, then legendary - like those two chaps who did the GA F Run to NRT.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

The following schedules are now effective with 2 A332 and 2 A333 daily:

From SIN - CGK
                        - GA 823 Dep. 0725 A332
                        - GA 829 Dep. 1220 A333
                        - GA 835 Dep. 1845 A332
                        - GA 837 Dep. 2020 A333

From CGK - SIN
                        - GA 826 Dep. 0845 A333
                        - GA 832 Dep. 1445 A332
                        - GA 834 Dep. 1630 A333
                        - GA 836 Dep. 2040 A332

Comment

Working...