Thai Airways BKK-HKT-BKK on the A300-600 in Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
    Man Flyer.... tsk tsk tsk. True flying 'freaks' and 'addicts' like to try all kinds of aircraft at least once!!
    Unfortunately, I've had this bird ALL too many times. 46 to be precise. And i've ridden most of them except HS-TAI/J/U and W which are still missing from my log.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Unfortunately, I've had this bird ALL too many times. 46 to be precise. And i've ridden most of them except HS-TAI/J/U and W which are still missing from my log.
      I understand.

but pinkfloyd is yet to try it!

In economy class on Thai domestic flights though it is really not that much different to the rest of the fleet.
      My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

46 to be precise.
        I've only had 3... and its 3 times too many. Longest was KUL-BKK and that was in Y....

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          I've only had 3... and its 3 times too many. Longest was KUL-BKK and that was in Y....
          Admittedly I probably took the first 30 of those 46 early on in my flying career when I didn't realise the word TG AB6 means ###$%!^# in frequent flyer lingo

Comment

Wow - they really aren't that bad in Y on these domestic runs! Certainly better than plenty of old 737-300 and 737-400s running around the place.
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Wow, so much adversity towards the AB6... Looks like I really have to try it and find out what the fuss is all about!!

Can anyone say "glutton for punishment"?
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                Wow, so much adversity towards the AB6... Looks like I really have to try it and find out what the fuss is all about!!

Can anyone say "glutton for punishment"?
                I wouldn't call it an anti AB6 sentiment. It's because I've been TG'ed so many times by EQP swaps (usually for the worse) with the resulting bird appearing being the poor old AB6 that you've got no one else to take it out on

my last flight was precisely that: CNX-BKK supposedly a 744 - OLCIed into 1K . Get to airport. Get BP for 12A. I said, i had 1K before. They said - yeah now you're in 12A. I think, fine, still upperdeck.

Comment

I wouldn't call it an anti AB6 sentiment. It's because I've been TG'ed so many times by EQP swaps (usually for the worse) with the resulting bird appearing being the poor old AB6 that you've got no one else to take it out on

my last flight was precisely that: CNX-BKK supposedly a 744 - OLCIed into 1K . Get to airport. Get BP for 12A. I said, i had 1K before. They said - yeah now you're in 12A. I think, fine, still upperdeck.

Yikes... Wouldn't mind trying it once but if I keep getting TG'ed then I understand the frustration!
                  God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
                  X