SQ F Simply Fantastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
    ..., I am not to keen on...(in sitting position). ...

Have to explain this to dr. love at SKL.

Comment

Let this be a warning to all of you travelers with CGK. The matchmaking that goes on behind the scenes at the SKL is over the top. Your preferences will be completely disregarded and you will be matched with just about every employee (the single ones anyway) in the place. And to be clear, its not CGK doing the matching......its his staff. Not sure who Dr. Love is, but I have an idea.

Hey, CGK on monday, let's go check out the UA lounge instead.

Comment

Hey, CGK on monday, let's go check out the UA lounge instead.
        No UA Lounge at SIN. UA IFL yes at NRT. Good for dot dot dot.
        My dear, you should write your report of the uncomfortable sitting position between ICN to SIN.

Comment

Let this be a warning to all of you travelers with CGK. The matchmaking that goes on behind the scenes at the SKL is over the top.
          And only yesterday, I see that CGK has agreed to take jjpb3 on an Easter weekend trip ex-LHR to the SKL!

Comment

Got a text message from CGK. Seems like peter11 is now formally a celebrity, getting royal treatments from Amankila, Ritz Carlton, Ku De Ta and SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              And only yesterday, I see that CGK has agreed to take jjpb3 on an Easter weekend trip ex-LHR to the SKL!
              I'm being taken on an Easter trip?
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                Got a text message from CGK. Seems like peter11 is now formally a celebrity, getting royal treatments from Amankila, Ritz Carlton, Ku De Ta and SQ.

Indeed. I got a similar call from CGK. We do indeed have royalty on SQTalk in the shape or HRH peter11

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  I'm being taken on an Easter trip?
                  Least someone's taking you

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post

I think by now we all know better than to believe 99.9% of what CGK says. Right? In this case, yes, I have been well treated on a couple of occasions. But to be clear, I have no status at all at Ku De Ta. And remember its CGK that flaunts his status with his private car and driver. I just take ordinary taxi.

I am shy, innocent, and naive and am from a small village in Southern California.

Comment

Remember Ms W from our BaliDO? She witnessed how the new Bali celebrity is treated royally. Too shy to give very personal details.
                      Just an example, just to visit his villa - one hundred times larger than my apartment - I had to wait 15 minutes in the humid and hot lobby, until the butler got the stamped approval from HRH! Then, I was taken for buggy ride, just to go to his villa. And I remembered I had walked around RC area before, and it was not that far.

Comment

I am shy, innocent, and naive a
                        Hey..... where have i heard that before?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          Remember Ms W from our BaliDO? She witnessed how the new Bali celebrity is treated royally. Too shy to give very personal details.
                          Just an example, just to visit his villa - one hundred times larger than my apartment - I had to wait 15 minutes in the humid and hot lobby, until the butler got the stamped approval from HRH! Then, I was taken for buggy ride, just to go to his villa. And I remembered I had walked around RC area before, and it was not that far.

Well, I have to say that this is the nicest room (villa really, actually like a not so small house) that I have ever stayed in. The rate is right too......Zero. Gotta love that. We should be having a Bali Do here right now as it is quite the party pad.

Comment

no pix yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              Least someone's taking you
                              I guess I'm getting confused. I booked my tickets long before the one who's supposed to be taking me on the weekend trip booked his.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                                I guess I'm getting confused. I booked my tickets long before the one who's supposed to be taking me on the weekend trip booked his.
                                What I meant was that in the light of Peter11's experiences, you might perhaps watch out for any appreciative looks when you go into the SKL with the one who's not taking you on the weekend trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X