SQ A330 Inaugural Flights SIN-BNE-SIN and Training Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the trip reports

Do you know a/c reg of the inaugutal flight ??

Laurent

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ333 View Post
      It's my mistake.
      With all the drama happened, I believe no one paid close attention the the reg...

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        I like the picture actually. I can see how fun this flight must have been.
        I am happy for them who were on board! Fun flight! Even though I was unable to join, but I am happy seeing all the happy faces!

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Note to self: do not get inebriated at a party where DFP shows up with his camera.
        Hmm looks like now everyone has big camera when traveling. Too heavy for this old man!

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Have a good trip home, SQ LPP.
        I hope no delay or no drama. Need to be home. I will definitely prepare my Y+ ride. I should buy the new John Grisham's novel for my reading on the plane while listening to the music from my i-phone. Unfortunately, the cake store Bengawan Solo would not open yet at T3 this early morning. So no personal BTC snacks for me.

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        J777 suggested I request avail myself to your BTC but the FA said it did not load. Hmmm, strange as one would have expected the BTC to have been loaded since your situation was not 'confirmed' until the very last minute.
        SQ doesn't love me anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          It's my mistake.
          With all the drama happened, I believe no one paid close attention the the reg...
          It's not your mistake SQ LPP

Have a safe flight back home

May be see you o/b the first A380 from Paris ......

Laurent

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Great laugh with the cake.
            Did any one offer any to CCS?

Comment

• It looks like everyone had a great time. DFP has managed to capture great shots of Manflyer and J777.

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Bribery!

So sorry that you could not get onto the plane, SQLPP. However, you could look forward to the A380 from CDG soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                It looks like everyone had a great time. DFP has managed to capture great shots of Manflyer and J777.
                Indeed. They were pics that telling million words.

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                Bribery!

I must be too naive. Being Asian, when someone is near me, i would offer the cake as well. Just a courtesy and being polite.
                Talking about being Asian, hmm after check-in for my UA flight, I'd better go to Basement looking for what opens this early morning. Kaya toast seems good.

So sorry that you could not get onto the plane, SQLPP. However, you could look forward to the A380 from CDG soon.
                Will have to plan this better. Would be more incline to do CDG - SIN. Scary to do a turn around as the France government might not allow me to do that. have to find a flight from the US that can connect nicely to SQ333.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  J777 suggested I request avail myself to your BTC but the FA said it did not load. Hmmm, strange as one would have expected the BTC to have been loaded since your situation was not 'confirmed' until the very last minute.
                  I also asked for it as my breakfast but I got a similar answer. Strange!
                  Originally posted by SQ333 View Post
                  Thanks for the trip reports

Laurent
                  It's my mistake.
                  No, we did pay attention it was STC!

Bribery!
                  Hehehe. J777 did offer him some but he declined. He must want to keep his slim line.

It looks like everyone had a great time. DFP has managed to capture great shots of Manflyer and J777.
                  Indeed. They were pics that telling million words.
                  We had a great time and thanks for the compliments.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post

No, we did pay attention it was STC!
                    The Inflight Supervisor had a mild panic. This was because at some 3hrs into the flight (in the dead of the morning when all was asleep), J777 took us (DFP and I) to door 1L to be shown the Aircraft registration and owner metal plate. The supervisor must have been surprised with the three of us suddenly congregating round the door. Next, we looked for the 'sticker' in the galley.

Comment

• You are all so lucky! To be on 9V-STC.
                      I only had experienced on 9V-STA.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ333 View Post
                        May be see you o/b the first A380 from Paris ......
                        Well, you'd better be the one to do the TR so that it won't be derailed if I get off loaded.
                        I'd better make the plan soon. And have to send message to SQ requesting certain crew to work on that SQ333 in the upper deck Y class where I would be. Hmm but this crew seems prefer working in F.

Comment

• No food pictures from other flyers on board?
                          Any comment regarding the cubby hole, DFP?

Comment

• Here are a few more picture of the ABD celebration for J777 --or is it PMBD celebration?

The crew had signed the card that came with the cake. There were 3 captains' signature on it:

J777 made everybody notice that we had a limited amount of time to savor the cake!

After which he diligently got to work on cutting and plating slices.

At the end, there was not much cake left!

Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 31 March 2009, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• DFP, do you have pictures of the Inflight Supervisor handing the cake and shaking J777 hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                                SQ doesn't love me anymore!
                                I know. Given how you were treated on the BKK-SIN, I was so surprised. Demoted to the middle seat f the middle section of the cabin ..maybe SQ wanted to surround you with people.

Comment

Working...
                                X