No announcement yet.

Round The World in BCOS on SQ, 6K, DG, BD, LX and UA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for more of the Asiana ICN F lounge, I have a few pictures I did not post of the seating area:

There is a wall with television:

Behind that wall is another seating area with seats all parallel. It is behind those seats that the food buffet is located.

There are some rooms with massage chairs:

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
      You have to help yourself with tongs.
      Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post

My spelling is bad. Is it tongs or thong?

What a mental image! eek...

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        SQ LPP, I'm disappointed that it took 43 posts for you to inject some decent humor into this thread.
        Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        What a mental image! eek...
        I have refrained myself from those naughty and kinky stuff. It seems like the crowd here would prefer a saint acting poster. Yeah, adult joke has cost me being untrusted with any SQ news. Like that first A330 news... keep coming back with different news. If I say it starts in February next year, I am sure no one listens here. Soon enough it will be in March going to China. In this case, I will not be able to do the first flight. And yeah, miss those SQTalkers who thinks that I am knowledgeable enough. My image has been tarnished. Anyone wants new F seats replacing those regional F? Anyway, I am an outsider now. I'd better watching my steps. It's so true, image is everything!

Back to the Asiana Lounge, in my opinion, it doesn't look great. That's the image I get from looking at the pictures.

Comment

Back to the Asiana Lounge, in my opinion, it doesn't look great. That's the image I get from looking at the pictures.
          It kind of reminds me of the NH F Lounge in NRT. There does, however, appear to be more food selection with Asiana, though...

SQ LPP, your wisdom and guidance has been and always will be greatly appreciated by many of us here. And your humor is a bonus! Anything else you hear is just noise.
          HUGE AL

Comment

It kind of reminds me of the NH F Lounge in NRT. There does, however, appear to be more food selection with Asiana, though...
            The interior designs look so bleak. Look at the floor! NH F Lounge at NRT looks warm and bright!

Wait, where is the promised bathrooms and showers show? I can't wait to see the pictures! Dot dot dot?

Comment

The interior designs look so bleak. Look at the floor! NH F Lounge at NRT looks warm and bright!
              Not saying the NH F Lounge is bad in any way, I do kinda prefer the hardwood floors of OZ compared with the carpet.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Responding to the insistence of SQ LPP, aka our best audience, here are pictures of the showers!

First the entrance to the slumberette rooms, bathrooms and showers:

Each individual shower entrance looks this way:

And they are pretty standard and nice showers:

And next to each sink you have towels and facial tissues:

But wait, what's that box wrapping???

It makes me think of the lace old people used to have everywhere when I was a kid! LOL

In our next episode: SQ15, ICN-SIN

Comment

DFP, what products do they use in the showers?
                  HUGE AL

Comment

DFP, what products do they use in the showers?
                    I am sorry to say I did not check that. I do remember that next to the sink they have various common brand products.

Comment

Wait, where is the promised bathrooms and showers show? I can't wait to see the pictures! Dot dot dot?
                      Responding to the insistence of SQ LPP, aka our best audience, here are pictures of the showers!
                      I think SQLPP wants to see people too! Not just objects!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                        I think SQLPP wants to see people too! Not just objects!
                        Well, if I were to show people, censorship would follow quickly!

Comment

PS: There will be people in upcoming shots, but not in the shower

Comment

Well, if I were to show people, censorship would follow quickly!
                            What is censorship?
                            For the sake of arts, it should be fine, right?

Comment

Our next flight was the continuation of SQ 15 from ICN to SIN.

Another great crew, but this time, there were two other passengers in F. One gentleman sat in 1A and a youth in 1F.

I restarted drinking Krug and enjoyed the traditional satay:

On this flight, the appetizer I chose was a crab cake with avocado and some red beets:

It was good, though a bit dull. I wish it had had more of a crab taste. Maybe it is because it is served at too low a temperature? I am not sure. I had however a nice soup with prawns as well:

And here is the prawn:

Then it was followed by a salad:
                              Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 12 December 2008, 04:52 AM.

Comment

For the main dish, I had a fish, which I think was a Chilean Seabass but in a different preparation than the BTC:

My companion had chicken and does look good as well

I must say that I was really tired by then and went to bed until the end of the flight.

Once arrived in SIN, we proceeded to the SKL F in terminal two to have a bit of sparkling water and soup before going to the transit hotel.

In the next episode, DeltaFlyingProf's first visit to the TPR.

Comment

Working...
                                X