This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent updates!
    Great pic from the Do. No worries about change of plans - v understandable in light of the circumstances. I was just sorry that you had to end your vacation feeling so sick! It was great catching up all the same as it's the company that matters!

It was Kyo that arrived first; I was a tad late due to missing my original flight and the subsequent connection, and had to adjust my itinerary accordingly.

(PS - do you mind if I download the group pic on to my computer?)
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      Excellent updates!
      Great pic from the Do. No worries about change of plans - it was great catching up and it's the company that matters!

It was Kyo that arrived first; I was a tad late due to missing my original flight and the subsequent connection, and had to adjust my itinerary accordingly.

(PS - do you mind if I download the group pic on to my computer?)
      Thanks KeithMEL Will PM you a better resolution copy in a moment

Comment

• Hi nickbot, thank you for a wonderful TR. It's so inspiring that I decided to sign up as an user (finally). I feel close at heart to your excitement at every instalment you write. Being a Y flyer most of the time, I think I will try J or F one day; just for the fun of it and come back down to earth and remember that experience for a long time.
        I am glad there are regular Y flyers like me out there on the forum too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ●ᴗ● View Post
          Hi nickbot, thank you for a wonderful TR. It's so inspiring that I decided to sign up as an user (finally). I feel close at heart to your excitement at every instalment you write. Being a Y flyer most of the time, I think I will try J or F one day; just for the fun of it and come back down to earth and remember that experience for a long time.
          I am glad there are regular Y flyers like me out there on the forum too.
          Hi SqmileY, many thanks for your kind comments and welcome to SQTalk There are certainly many of us Y flyers here on the forum, but hopefully the knowledgebase that exists here will help you (as it helped me) to experience J/F travel,...if only for a fleeting visit

Comment

• Nice TR, I've been following since the first post of the TR. I'm looking for a trip for my honeymoon and with your pictures, I'm tempted. Would be looking forward to your next updates, especially the ones on SQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by fone View Post
              Would be looking forward to your next updates, especially the ones on SQ.
              You mean the finale for Singapore back to London after the Regional First Class BKK-SIN experience with the incredible fruits offering?

Still waiting ...
              and waiting ...

Comment

• I agree with SQ LPP. There is a lot of waiting going on here Mr. nickbot. Tap, tap, tap, tap

Also what was the cause of this GI distress you and the Mrs suffered from? Was this all the result of the beach dinner?

Comment

• Hey Nickbot,
                  great trip report, i really enjoyed it. Can't wait for my first SIA/Silkair business class flight in early december: TXL-FRA-SIN-DPS-SIN-HKT-SIN-FRA-TXL.

best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by fone View Post
                    Nice TR, I've been following since the first post of the TR. I'm looking for a trip for my honeymoon and with your pictures, I'm tempted. Would be looking forward to your next updates, especially the ones on SQ.
                    Thanks fone,...more updates at the weekend when I have time to sit and write

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    You mean the finale for Singapore back to London after the Regional First Class BKK-SIN experience with the incredible fruits offering?
                    That's not quite the finale,...there'll be an epilogue as well

Originally posted by SQ LPP
                    Still waiting ...
                    and waiting ...
                    You're getting worse than that Paint Horse chap SQ LPP

Originally posted by Paint Horse View Post
                    I agree with SQ LPP. There is a lot of waiting going on here Mr. nickbot. Tap, tap, tap, tap
                    ...oh, here he is hehe

Originally posted by Paint Horse
                    Also what was the cause of this GI distress you and the Mrs suffered from? Was this all the result of the beach dinner?
                    I'm not so sure to be honest, basically all we ate on the beach was freshly caught fish, simply steamed with herbs/spices etc., so I find it difficult to attribute the GI distress to that in particular.

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                    Hey Nickbot,
                    great trip report, i really enjoyed it. Can't wait for my first SIA/Silkair business class flight in early december: TXL-FRA-SIN-DPS-SIN-HKT-SIN-FRA-TXL.

best regards
                    Thanks Stephan, appreciate your comments Hope you have a great trip in J and write it up as a TR for us!

Comment

• Yeah, the SIN DO was a bit chaotic, cos we left it too late to change our plans from dinner at the East Coast food centre to drinks at the Nickbots' room.

But amazingly, EVERYONE who said he/she would turn up for dinner still made it for the drinks session (except taipeiflyer i think) - that shows how highly regarded and well-loved the nickbots' are in our community !
                      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• You're too kind upright man

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                          You're getting worse than that Paint Horse chap SQ LPP
                          Ouch...

Comment

• You know what sucks? When HUGE AL has to click on Page 23 all the time to see if Posts 344 & 345 have been populated yet... Get out that Krug and start typing!
                            HUGE AL

Comment

• Oh no

Well nickbots you have really got me excited for my trip on SQ next sunday, i cant wait for the next instalment, hope you wasnt too ill to enjoy the best bits!!!!!
                              write soon please.................................

Comment

• Originally posted by shopaholic View Post
                                Well nickbots you have really got me excited for my trip on SQ next sunday, i cant wait for the next instalment, hope you wasnt too ill to enjoy the best bits!!!!!
                                Couple years ago, I went to Bali with best friends. We all flew back together to SIN. I continued my trip to NRT. Felt under the weather. And the crew took care of me. Next day when flying NRT-SIN-SYD, the crew were super caring. Everyone had something to suggest in making my trip more enjoyable when the pax got sick ...
                                On the return SYD - SIN - DPS, the crew must have gotten the note. And yes, I was not still well... Thus it was another great flight.

Originally posted by shopaholic View Post
                                write soon please.................................
                                I believe nickbot is looking for a muse!

Comment

Working...
                                X