Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tokyo Heatwave: SIN-HND-SIN on ANA 787-9 Dreamliner Premium Economy (NH842/843)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing yflyer.
    Tokyo is always a good idea (even during heatwave) when you have a few days to spare for yourself.
    I was there in August when temperatures were still quite hot but perhaps not as hot as in July.
    Flew NH J as I was trying to use up some of my NH miles.
    Love their flights overall but I always think that JL product and services are a notch above NH’s.
    Business Class lounge at HND was packed to the brim, very uncomfortable situation, which made me decide to spend more waiting time near one of the empty boarding gates instead.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      Thanks for sharing yflyer.
      Tokyo is always a good idea (even during heatwave) when you have a few days to spare for yourself.
      Thanks for reading, StarG! Yes, Tokyo is a wonderful place to visit, and revisit. Always something new to see there! The SGD / JPY exchange rate is also really good right now!

Flew NH J as I was trying to use up some of my NH miles.
      Love their flights overall but I always think that JL product and services are a notch above NH’s.
      For NH Y and JL Y, I tend to agree that JL seems to be just a notch better than NH, although I think both are very good airlines. Not tried NH J or JL J yet...still on my to-do list!

Business Class lounge at HND was packed to the brim, very uncomfortable situation, which made me decide to spend more waiting time near one of the empty boarding gates instead.
      Oh! No wonder the lounge is so big. I think the peak period crowd there must be huge. When I was there late at night, it wasn't so busy, except for the insane shower queue.

Comment

Working...
      X