F RTW for 77W inaugural.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carry-on

Here is the picture of how limited the space for storing the carry-on for the F seat on 77W. And a message to someone: yes, I do travel full load.
    The new amenity kit and pajamas are shown as well as my precious SQTalk tag.

Comment

• That is a huge SQT tag! (that's what she said. )

Comment

• CGK, in that picture of your tags ... I didn't know you look so good in a kebaya!

Comment

• Photos of Dinner on SQ 334 SIN-CDG

FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS

APPETISERS
          Chilled malossol caviar
          With melba toast and condiments

SOUPS
          Double boiled fish head with "Tien Ma" hern and green apple
          Exclusively created by Sam Leong of Tung Lok Group, Singapore

Cream of asparagus garnished with parmesan crisp

ENTREES
          Wok-fried beef in black pepper sauce with garlic, french beans with dried shrimps in XO sauce, fish noodles with bean sprouts

Last edited by CGK; 16 December 2006, 02:01 PM. Reason: Add the menu picture

Comment

• Hm new utensils I see. How was its balance? Seems that circular ones have to be perfectly balanced or else food's gonna be spilled everywhere.

Also, yeah that pattern on the plates is highly unusual. What's up with that?

Comment

• Great pics (as usual), CGK; thanks for sharing.

I can hardly wait for the time when I can get the [next-generation] SQT tags myself (I hear a graphics god is working on them).

Malossol caviar: mmmmm. I'm not sure whether that marks my tastes as plebeian, but I sure enjoy that caviar. Just received some for Christmas.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• yep, fab pics as usual. I've suddenly had a hankering for caviar....... :O

Comment

• Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                  Hm new utensils I see. How was its balance? Seems that circular ones have to be perfectly balanced or else food's gonna be spilled everywhere.

Also, yeah that pattern on the plates is highly unusual. What's up with that?

Stressful day, gt84? Seems as though you're nitpicking based on conjecture. Really, food spilled everywhere because of imperfectly circular spoons?

Also, "unusual" isn't such a bad thing, is it? I haven't heard that the choice of china patterns has degraded the premium class experience. I stand ready to be corrected, though.

Much more concerning to me were the service lapses in the flight CGK took.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS

SOUPS
                    Double boiled fish head with "Tien Ma" hern and green apple
                    HEY! That's MY hand! I demand royalty payment!

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      Hey, CGK, see, you get a lot more attention than I do so don't come complaining to me

Comment

• Breakfast on SQ334 SIN-CDG with two main meals

breakfast FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS
                        Start your day on the right note, with wholesome breakfast of your choice

FRUIT
                        Fresh fruit plate

LIGHT STARTERS
                        Choice of cereals or yoghurt
                        Cornflakes with milk or Birchermuesli
                        Plain or fruit yoghurt

WHOLESOME BEGINNINGS
                        Fresh eggs prepared on-board (baked, soft boiled or scrambled)
                        With your choice of bacon, chicken sausage, vine-ripened tomato and mushrooms

Char siew mee
                        Egg noodles in rich pork broth with sliced honey glazed pork, chye sim and mushrooms
                        Popular local fare

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                          Hey, CGK, see, you get a lot more attention than I do so don't come complaining to me
                          No one wants me
                          No one gives me attention - especially today
                          And I am the unlucky one

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3
                            Stressful day, gt84? Seems as though you're nitpicking based on conjecture. Really, food spilled everywhere because of imperfectly circular spoons?
                            Uh-huh. Imbalanced food is going to put a nice torque on the fork/spoon, and seeing that nonpolished is only at the end, you're gonna have to grip it harder to keep the food in control. Right?

Originally posted by jjpb3
                            Also, "unusual" isn't such a bad thing, is it? I haven't heard that the choice of china patterns has degraded the premium class experience. I stand ready to be corrected, though.

I'm just thinking that it's too dark and just doesn't match the rest of the interior. At least the previous generation had that royal blue color going.

And agreed, these service lapses are starting to appear more often, from my own personal experience and on TOF.

Yeah I'm bored here. (We need smaller fonts.)

Comment

That is a huge SQT tag! (that's what she said. )
                              Who's SHE?

Comment

I'm just thinking that it's too dark and just doesn't match the rest of the interior. At least the previous generation had that royal blue color going.

And agreed, these service lapses are starting to appear more often, from my own personal experience and on TOF.

Yeah I'm bored here. (We need smaller fonts.)
                                The new china pattern is actually beautiful. Both CGK and I agree on this. I think he mentioned it in an earlier post. It's very classy and though I wish the table cloth had some line in it like the old royal blue, it is a nice change.

Comment

Working...
                                X