No announcement yet.

F RTW for 77W inaugural.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't remember if anyone has mentioned this, but how about the video screens? Since they're up to HD-ish resolution, are the videos and shows in HD or not?

Comment

• Looks like J and F seats are almost the same size

Just looking around my photos for CDG-SIN in J, and found that I took the pictures from behind the curtain near SQFlyerGirl's seat 11A. You see the F cabin which doesn't look spacious enough compare to the current 744 cabin. And with 1-2-1 configuration which is the same as in J class, both seats look like to be the same width.

This small business class cabin was taken from the curtain behind seat 2F. It looks like row 12 is a bit cramp.

Note: I have posted the pictures of the meals served on SQ333 in business class. Will work on the rest next.

Comment

• My Wishes

- Hope our SQ Angels will give us a Christmas present by rerouting us from the SQ325 F on Dec 27 to SQ333 F on Dec 28 CDG-SIN instead.

- Wishing the F cabin has this storage cabin.

Comment

• Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          Don't remember if anyone has mentioned this, but how about the video screens? Since they're up to HD-ish resolution, are the videos and shows in HD or not?
          I liked the video, but frankly, a cold techie's look says it is not quite HD. At least when in the framework of TV. But it is MUCH better than any other airplane IFE so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
            And he got one more pillow than we did? Or is the brown pillow the PJ's case actually?

I only see 3 pillows in this pix.....also my friend confirmed this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mechinois View Post
              I only see 3 pillows in this pix.....also my friend confirmed this.
              We resolved this question It is just that in your friend's picture, the single pillow on the right initially looked like two aligned one to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                - Hope our SQ Angels will give us a Christmas present by rerouting us from the SQ325 F on Dec 27 to SQ333 F on Dec 28 CDG-SIN instead.

- Wishing the F cabin has this storage cabin.

Hey, isn't that my SEN tag on your bag?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                  Hey, isn't that my SEN tag on your bag?
                  Nope. On my rollabag is my old leather SEN tag.

Comment

• Is it just me?
                    Have to admit that the new products looked like Dibert-esque cubicles...having said that, I sure would like to try it sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN
                      Is it just me?
                      Have to admit that the new products looked like Dibert-esque cubicles...having said that, I sure would like to try it sometime soon.
                      I wish I had a cubicle like SQ new F....assuming I even get a job that would put me in a cubicle.

Comment

Nope. On my rollabag is my old leather SEN tag.
                        Bah........ who wants a SEN tag when you've got an SQTalk one? Worth much more I say......

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          Bah........ who wants a SEN tag when you've got an SQTalk one? Worth much more I say......
                          Well, my SQTalk tag now had been damaged. It was bent from my SQ12 SIN-NRT. I think someone tried to store a bag in the overhead bin as mine.
                          Anyhow, I love my red SEN tag. It's been 6 years and is still going strong. Not like that plastic SQ PITA one.

Comment

Well, my SQTalk tag now had been damaged. It was bent from my SQ12 SIN-NRT. I think someone tried to store a bag in the overhead bin as mine.
                            Anyhow, I love my red SEN tag. It's been 6 years and is still going strong. Not like that plastic SQ PITA one.

Sorry to hear that your SQTalk tag has been damaged. Shame I don't even HAVE one to damage in the first place

Comment

Well, my SQTalk tag now had been damaged. It was bent from my SQ12 SIN-NRT.
                              Just waiting for the SQtalk standards are slipping thread

Comment

Anyhow, I love my red SEN tag. It's been 6 years and is still going strong.
                                Yeah I like my SEN tag as well, mine is only 5 years old but is still going strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X