• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGK, you are making me hungry!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
      CGK, you are making me hungry!!!!
      Go have supper!

Oh I was told that the caviar served on board was not that expensive since it is a mass production from the US. So disappointed to hear this.

Comment

• I know that LSS in your pics, but can't remember her name...

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK
          In general, I love the new bathroom. But I wish SQ have the bathroom with windows like on LH F or SK C lavatories.
          Nice pictures.

Isn't bathroom windows an exclusive Airbus feature? (Well I can't say for the older aircrafts of yesteryear)

Comment

• A good pal of mine sent me this...He said the FA even helped him snapped a few pix of him tucked in.

Looks like a super single bed!!
            Last edited by mec; 16 December 2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• NOw, SQ 221 and SQ 219 Business Class also have the same Sam Leong's Black Pepper Beef with French Beans and Fish Noodle, which to me is simply delicious.

I have to say that the presentation of the dish is different in both First and Business Class.

Comment

• Dear CGK

breakfast FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS

WHAT??

2 mains courses!!??

And you were saying that the FA were busy with other pax?

Dot Dot Dot
                Last edited by mec; 16 December 2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  And once we passed the security, we were greeted by this beautiful SQ Girl who gave us the gift, which is an SQ logo leather passport holder.

Why you... and not me?
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• Thnaks for the running commentary and pics ...

So so envious.

Comment

• Wow, this trip report gets better and better. Love all the photos. As my nephew would say: "More Come"

Comment

• Originally posted by mechinois View Post

A good pal of mine sent me this...He said the FA even helped him snapped a few pix of him tucked in.

And he got one more pillow than we did? Or is the brown pillow the PJ's case actually?

Comment

• Originally posted by mechinois View Post
                          A good pal of mine sent me this...He said the FA even helped him snapped a few pix of him tucked in.

I guess I am not loved by SQ. My bed looks smaller. Or is it an un-SQ like on my flight (assuming your good pal was not in my flight.)

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
                          Dear CGK

breakfast FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS

WHAT??

2 mains courses!!??

And you were saying that the FA were busy with other pax?

Dot Dot Dot
                          I blame it on the Flight Path. It showed we were still above somewhere after red sea. And I was pretty hungry with hungover. So, scrambled eggs only was not fulfilling. Yeah, I really wanted the bee hoon seafood noodle soup but was told by the LS, no more available.

Are you saying that Dot Dot Dot I am a PITA PITA PITA?

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                          And he got one more pillow than we did? Or is the brown pillow the PJ's case actually?
                          It looks like the brown pillow is just one pillow. The combination of the case light tan and dark brown. (Well, if my memory serves me well, since I was a bit tipsy through out the flight.)

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          Wow, this trip report gets better and better. Love all the photos. As my nephew would say: "More Come"
                          Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, no more to come, except my J class pics in different thread. And may be will post my SQ 1 - D as wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy delayed and my BA flights. What do you think?
                          Last edited by CGK; 17 December 2006, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                            I know that LSS in your pics, but can't remember her name...
                            Hmm I don't recall her name as well. (I should refrain from further comment. )

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                            Nice pictures.

Isn't bathroom windows an exclusive Airbus feature? (Well I can't say for the older aircrafts of yesteryear)
                            I have seen on LH 744 upperdeck where the F cabin is. Huge bathroom. It is very nice to lookout the window while dot dot dot.

Comment

• Here is the kind Lead FA making my bed:

And here is the result:

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                              It looks like the brown pillow is just one pillow. The combination of the case light tan and dark brown. (Well, if my memory serves me well, since I was a bit tipsy through out the flight.)
                              I see what you're talking about... I guess my FA put the brown and white pillow the other way around.... Which one is against SQ rules and regulation?

Comment

• Please compare these two results, DFP's bed and my bed.

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                                And here is the result:

In my bed, the dark brown padding is almost covered by the duvet. Same with the mechionis's pal' bed. But DFP's duvet were 2/3 covering the darkbrown pad. As a result, you can see the hole for the seat bealt buckle. Hmm now the question is, which is the "proper" bed lay-out in the FAs manual. Certainly, I will say DFP's bed lay out is helping an ease in going into bed with an easy way to buckle up. The LS must be loving you more, Mr. F!
                                Last edited by CGK; 17 December 2006, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X