Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leroy and Bubba's Trip report on the A380 (SQ221 SIN-SYD in J)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
    Thank you in advance. We need to push more for menu posting here at SQTalk.

Again, thank you for the confirmation and clarification here, since in one of the thread I read many had said they were warm (from the oven)
    Yes, then uncle CGK questioned it and it was then confirmed that SQ only heated the ramekin and not the nuts for C.

Leroy & Bubba,
    Hope you guys have a good Christmas in Australia with Mommy and Auntie P.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Indeed.
      gosh, you're even worse than me

i had the sentence "btw: tell your mummy i enjoy her leg-shots" already typed but decided it would sound so wrong because i'm indeed quite innocent/naive (but not shy haha) ... guess mr. sigmund freud would have his fun with me ...
      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

An enjoyable trip report as always from Leroy and Bubba
        Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Down Under with your mummy

Comment

The bear whisperer said that L & B will be in MEL ans SYD later. Now L & B should be in the land of sheeps and Below 42? Are they changing their minds?
          They'd be in Marvelous Melbourne on Boxing Day, and SYD on NYE.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Hello, greeting from Queenstown! Tis very nice place. No wonder mummy likes it. Will put up pictures later okie aunties and uncles?

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy and Bubba View Post
              Hello, greeting from Queenstown! Tis very nice place. No wonder mummy likes it. Will put up pictures later okie aunties and uncles?
              Can't wait.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

As promised uncle CGK,

and here's something we saw today that reminded us of you:

Last edited by SQflyergirl; 29 December 2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I thought the peanuts should be roasted on a hot wok.. not in the oven...
                  If done on the wok, you'd need to stand beside it and stir occasionally. I'm lazy, so it's easier to throw everything in the oven and come back for it later.

It's obvious you're better housewife material than me.

Comment

Great report!

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy and Bubba View Post
                      and here's something we saw today that reminded us of you:

Did the car get from the airport to the CBD via BNE?
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        Did the car get from the airport to the CBD via BNE?
                        Now THAT'd have been something....... considering the pic was taken somewhere between Cromwell and Queenstown NZ

Comment

Since Mummy and Auntie P love to drive, why not going to Franz Joseph Glacier...
                          And, Leroy & Bubba, did you hike up to the view point of Queenstown? Or taking a gondola?

Note: CGK says thank you for the picture!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            Now THAT'd have been something....... considering the pic was taken somewhere between Cromwell and Queenstown NZ
                            I haven't a clue about the color of license plates in the relevant countries. Oops.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Hello Uncles and Aunties - here are a few more piccies:

Seat Controls

Rear spiral stairwell

Front right hand side of upperdeck - lots of closet space.

Look at the tailwind component! Mummy said it was a nice shove up our *** (she was drunk mind you! )

Lots of details in the maps

Can't get over how big those wings are!

Grr! They don't build these planes for bears

SQ221 always seems to come in rwy 34L or rarely rwy 07/25. Must be noise abatement/curfew related. Mummy says she's never seen it land 16L or R - which then, passengers on the left would get super views of Sydney. You get a pic of an oil refinery instead
                              Last edited by SQflyergirl; 12 January 2008, 09:22 AM.

Comment

In quick succession, pics of a tiny QF A330, tiny BA A777, tiny LA A340 - well, they all SEEMED tiny compared to aunty SKA

Last edited by SQflyergirl; 10 January 2008, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X