Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leroy and Bubba's Trip report on the A380 (SQ221 SIN-SYD in J)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy and Bubba's Trip report on the A380 (SQ221 SIN-SYD in J)

Hello SQTalk,

We're very excited, cause on Friday night we get to sit on this A380 thing that everyone is talking about. We're all packed up now! We've only got one shirt each (and no pants ) so there's not much to prepare. Here's our checklist:

1) Bearland Passport
    2) Tickets
    3) Bear Tools for bubba
    4) Camera for trademark foot shots
    5) Cigarettes (Does anybody know the duty free allowances for 4 month old teddy bears into New Zealand?)

Will put up pictures (of that ride and a few more during the trip)when we have an internet connection! Hooray! And Merry Christmas SQTalk!

hugs (bear type)

Leroy and Bubba

Congratulations! Tell us what you think about A380. I mean the whole experience! Many of us never been in one!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Congratulations! Tell us what you think about A380. I mean the whole experience! Many of us never been in one!
      Thank you unca CGK! We're only keen on the food (burp)
      Mummy is excited also. It will be her first time on the A380. It will be very nice as Aunty P is also coming.

Then we go on NZ to CHC on the A320. Mummy hopes there will be Kapiti Icecream on board. She says it's very nice. I think we'll end up eating it all up, including Aunty P and Mummy's share.

Comment

Congrats Leroy and Bubba!!! Enjoy your trip! I'm sure you'll enjoy the Kapiti Ice Cream too! Remember to snap lots of pics!!!
        My Cafe Adventures
        Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
        http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Our little bears Kristoff and Changi are very sad they will miss you guys by only a few hours at SIN....

Will you be having sweets on the the A380?

Comment

Wow... you guys are so lucky to have Mommy and Aunty P to take care of you while traveling. Will this be in the Suites?
            Please make sure to take pictures to complete what ever had not been posted here. And a word of advice, be careful with the crowd who wants only perfect airplane pictures! We, the frequent flyers, want the whole experience in pictures!

In SYD, hope you guys have time to rest at SKL and NZ lounge. Last time I took NZ SYD to AKL after my A380 experience, on board NZ I got served Kapiti ice cream in Y class...

And, of course, you guys will have time to upload the pictures at SYD while in the lounge... free wifi...

Enjoy your trip to Christchurch... eat lots of green mussels! Go to that picturesque beach town near CHC.
            And, again, Merry Christmas, and hope you guys have a fab time in Sydney for New Year's Eve celebration!

Hugs and hugs!

Comment

Originally posted by simong View Post
              Our little bears Kristoff and Changi are very sad they will miss you guys by only a few hours at SIN....

Will you be having sweets on the the A380?
              Actually I will miss you guys as well mid January ... (looking at the lounge meet!)

Comment

Hooray ... two bears are coming back down under........Hope we have time to see each other.... ....and you should meet Kokoh Gee in here.... He's been curious about you two....

Leroy, Don't forget to pick up your meal set later on... To use on the way back on A380.....

Although the pictures displayed a monkey but I have checked that it's approved for bear use.....

Comment

Actually I will miss you guys as well mid January ... (looking at the lounge meet!)
                  That is a shame, its not quite SIN without CGK there...

We would have guested you into the all new KF Gold Lounge

Comment

Have a great time!
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by simong View Post
                      That is a shame, its not quite SIN without CGK there...

We would have guested you into the all new KF Gold Lounge
                      Hmm not flying SQ. Thus may be end up in the same lounge as all of you!

Comment

Will this be in the Suites?
                        Mummy cannot afford suites So the two bears have to make do with J...

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy and Bubba View Post
                          We've only got one shirt each (and no pants)
                          You bears are shameless!

Enjoy yourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                            You bears are shameless!

Enjoy yourselves!
                            Hmm kinkiness has spread!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                              You bears are shameless!

Enjoy yourselves!
                              Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
                              Hmm kinkiness has spread!
                              Ooh! I'm not sure if Mummy's taught them about the birds and the bees yet..........

Comment

Working...
                              X