SQ 222 Sydney to Singapore in suites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great TR, please keep it coming!

And glad to see which camera you are using, I have the Mark II version of the RX100 and am excited to take it on my Suites trip next month!

Comment

Great TR, tofuchicken, thanks a lot

As I myself had tried my first time ever A380 suites in May 2013, your TR brought me a warm smile - sweet memory.
      I was in 3F. Because the load was light, they set up 2F for my bed room. I never thought that kind of thing would ever happen to me!! Anyhow, I must say that whole experience was just fantastic.
      Although I got menu with leather cover as a souvenir, I did not get SQ teddy bear...

This is based my very limited experience, if I have a choice to choose between TG in F (with old 747 10 seats) and SQ A380/777er in J, I have no hesitation to go for SQ J. I know F is F logic, but it dose not justify all the time to me.

BTW, how did you manage to eat lobster & burger in TPR? I have tried hard, but by the time got to the lounge, I was still completely stuffed with in-flight meal...

Once again, Thank you so much for your great TR!!

Comment

Originally posted by tofuchicken View Post
        Nothing beats walking into the bathroom with no queue and not feeling rushed. Just reminds me of the time a guy offered me $2000 AUD to go ahead of me while waiting for a shower in the Business class lounge. Weirdest thing ever! Anyone else been bribed? haha
        And... you said no?

Comment

Originally posted by sushiinSYD View Post

BTW, how did you manage to eat lobster & burger in TPR? I have tried hard, but by the time got to the lounge, I was still completely stuffed with in-flight meal...
          Walking around Changi usually gets your appetite going, the serving sizes are small so it does give you a chance to try a few more dishes. Plus doesn't matter how full you are, there's always room for Lobster!

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          And... you said no?
          haha was it you?

Comment

Obviously not, since I'm asking?

Comment

Thanks for the TR, tofuchicken!

I always have this dilemma on whether to use my precious miles for more trips in Y or to splurge it on a super trip in R/F. Your pics are beginning to sway me to the latter.

Comment

Working...
              X