The New Kid On The Block: Malindo Air to KUL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B727 View Post
    Is that right? I quite enjoyed my Nasi Lemak with the sambal sotong and chicken rendang pre-MH 72 that morning, washed down with three glasses of Champagne Thierry Grandin

Curious if OD gives lounge access and what do they serve there? I've been to a JT lounge at CGK before during breakfast time and they served this thick coconut milk porridge and another ginger porridge. Sweet but quite yummy
    Me thinks we're talking about different lounges here. You would have been in one of the international ones whereas I was in the domestic side.

Don't think OD gives lounge access. Can't think of a domestic lounge other than MH's, though BKI is opening a domestic Plaza Premium soon I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      Breakfast was a choice of chicken noodles or Nasi Lemak. I went with the latter. It really cracked me up watching May explaining what Nasi Lemak was to the British couple beside me. For the record, they didn't like the idea of "coconut in rice"

...[snip]...

That nasi lemak looks good! I think nasi lemak is a dish that would work well on a plane, because it has strong flavours, and still tastes fine many hours after preparation. On many of these shorthaul regional flights, I would be ecstatic if all the airline did was flip down my tray table and plonk a brown paper/banana-leaf wrapped nasi lemak packet in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
        That nasi lemak looks good! I think nasi lemak is a dish that would work well on a plane, because it has strong flavours, and still tastes fine many hours after preparation. On many of these shorthaul regional flights, I would be ecstatic if all the airline did was flip down my tray table and plonk a brown paper/banana-leaf wrapped nasi lemak packet in front of me.
        To be fair, it was pretty good. Presentation could have been a tad better but i guess it's the taste that really matters

Comment

Working...
        X