No announcement yet.

A Holiday Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG... i'm rivetted. Skip the plane pics. don't care for it too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Smart girl. She probably thinks the website sucks too
      Hahahahah... hmm... perhaps so... I'm not sure she's against the airline though...

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      Um...there ARE A LOT of people on here who don't fly very much at all...
      Hahahaha... took me awhile to get that . :X

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
      Seems to me she made her choice back in Singapore.
      Haha... i think so too... but... she;s a very confused girl. It;s been a whirlwind for me the past few weeks

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
      I left my heart in CGK .. copy kyo's
      I think i truly left it there ...

Originally posted by UMD View Post
      This is truly an epic love story worthy of a Hollywood remake.

In a movie, a director will usually insert a good love song as a soundtrack to complement a romantic moment such as what is happening in the scene above.

Is she a GA fan then? Sorry...I can't help myself.

Maybe you can apply for an APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC). It will definitely save you time going through the immigration as it will get you directly to the Fast Track counter. Another option is for you to have a pre-approved visa so you could go through the counters on both sides of the arrival concourse without having to line up for your visa at the VOA counter.
      HAHAHAH!!! GA fan... i'm not too sure.... She always asks me to fly GA or AK. does that make her a fan? HAHAHAHAH! Well... i relented and my next trip is on GA Sorry SQ

Thank You for your information! I thought of getting my visa's done up before heading to indo as well!

Originally posted by inix View Post
      I'm holding up a protest banner shouting this now...

WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!
      WE WANT MORE!

So when can we have the next installment? Please?
      Next installment is coming! Sorry for the delay! Been really busy the last few days! Back in Japan once again to settle more documents. Will try to update if i have the time!

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      OMG... i'm rivetted. Skip the plane pics. don't care for it too much!
      Hahaha! Sorry for the delay! Please don;t potong me!

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
        She opened up the gate and she gave off a smile. It was ... so genuine. I returned her smile and our eyes were locked upon one another... somehow.. it was a natural instinct. We both move forward and we were locked in embrace...
        The story goes on

The embrace... It felt different. It was oddly different. I haven't felt this feeling in years... The last time i felt this way... Was... at least... over five and half years back... when i just got into a relationship with my ex... I guess... with time... all relationships will go stale... Could this be the beginning of a new chapter in my life? In our life?

I broke the hug because the sun was really biting me... She didn;t wanna let go... Her tears were free falling over my t-shirt. I lifted up her chin... wiped off her tears ... and .... "NO. There wasn't a kiss here folks!" asked her politely if we could continue this in the house

Please do not let your thoughts run wild folks

She gave me a tour of her home. It was a simple home of average size. We settled down on her sofa and she started asking me about my trip. I kept going on and on... But... she just stood there staring at me... Each tim ei stopped talking to ensure she was giving me her attention... she just gave me that look... I don;t know what kinda look it was... She would ask me to continue and not stop.

After around 30 minutes of continuous talking... i told her i was hungry and she decided to bring me out to this bento place. " Hoka Hoka Bento" It was a short walk away as it was located directly outside her compound.

It was located at that building... I didn;t know the name of it neither did i bother asking :X

My bento. It was... average at best. Really value for money though!

She paid for my meal no matter how many times i insisted ... But... she said this " You pay for my movie and dinner later alright? "

WOW! She had the day all planned out? Hmm...

She wasn;t eating as she had her lunch and she just continued staring at me... Aye....
        Done with lunch... she gave me a tour of her neighborhood. Some really nice houses around! It had a school and church too!

Comment

When we got back into her house... We just sat around once again and she started asking question about my ex... Why we broke up... Were we close... Was she close to my family... Did she travel with me/... BLABLABLA. I was really quite irritated with the questions. I hate people asking me questions! One is fine. Two is pushing it. Three just drives me up the wall. But.. somehow... i tolerated them and answered them truthfully.

Her phone rang ! Thank God... Finally... it saved me from this interrogation and she informed me that her driver had arrived and she was going to take me to some malls to walk around... shop... and catch out movie.

Once again... i was out in the crazy traffic and it wasn;t long till we arrived at the mall... NOW... Folks... This is where things started getting confusing for me... I hope you could derived some conclusions from what is going to happen next and give me your opinions . Thank You!

The mall was huge ! 6 malls combined into one? I really wondered just how long the malls spanned.

Real Life Angry birds

PULL with all your might kiddo!

We walked and walked... she walked REALLY REALLY close to me.
          She was either standing on my left or right.
          When she stood on my left, she held her stuff on her left hand.
          When she was on my right, she held her stuff on her right hand.
          Hmm...
          She kept hitting her hand into wither one of hands... Hmm... Accidental? I think... if i had counted... i would've lost count really fast...

I shopped abit... Ok.. No.. i practically went crazy seeing sales everywhere. Oh... yes, i forgot to mention. I love to shop and CAN NEVER EVER resist a good bargain

There one one incident which is still etched in my mind...

Wehn we took the escalator down, she was ahead of me. When we reach the bottom, she held out her right hand towards me without even looking at me. I was thinking whther it was an open invitation to grab her hand and walk hand in hand

But... being ... the gentleman that i am *inserts laughter here *
          I didn't take her hand... A few seconds later... she turned around and scoffed at me. :S She seemed pretty peeved. I asked her what's wrong and she said "NOTHING" and stormed off quickly... Aye........................

So what do you guys think so far?
          Opinions please !

We then made our way to this cinema...

XXI. Looked pretty good!

We proceeded to book tickets and she paid once again... Sheesh... whatever happened to dinner and movie?
          I proceeded to a money changer at another mall... Got lost with her while we made our way there. One thing about her, she is horrible at directions. That;s why she always has her driver at her disposal. She never drives because she would always get lost

Once done, we made our way back to the cinema and i we settled in for ... Get the Gringo. Starring Mel Gibson... Her all time favourite actor. HAHAHAHAH. No offense here to anyone ya? Just found it funny at how old school she was.

I found my seat covered in milk white stains... Aye................. My corrupted mind could only come to the same conclusion many of us would come too

Comment

Right after i took this picture.. she started getting comfortable. Shoes kicked off. adjusted herself so that her back leaned against me and head was on my shoulder........... HMMM.... Getting pretty comfortable with a stranger she just met a few days ago eh?
            The movie started and... during the movie she complained that she was cold.... So ... i just happened to buy a jacket during my shopping frenzy and offered it to her. She declined... Hmmm... OK..

My hand/ arm was resting on the arm rest located between the seats. She proceed to wrapped her arm around mine... hmm.. Ok.

A few minutes later... She said this " I wish my boyfriend was here" WT**************************. TOTAL MOOD KILLER. Then she said " My boyfriend would always hug me if i was cold". Was that an invitation or a hint?

.... I proceed to grab her hand and warmed them up by rubbing them together...

She said " I should've called him along" Bloody hell WOMAN. Stop it!

I grew some balls and wrapped my arm around her and held her close and tight.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAX. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND"

!@$^&*&^$!#$%^&@!@$%&*$@#%^&(*&^%$~#%^&*%$@!^&*&^% $#@~!@$%^&*&^$@~!#%^&*^%$@!@$^&*&^$@!$%^&*&^$#

What was i to reply her???

Comment

This is worse than Korean drama... I'm on the edge of my seat... MORE MORE MORE MORE.... ^_^

Comment

Comment

[...]

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAX. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND"

!@$^&*&^$!#$%^&@!@$%&*$@#%^&(*&^%$~#%^&*%$@!^&*&^% $#@~!@$%^&*&^$@~!#%^&*^%$@!@$^&*&^$@!$%^&*&^$#

What was i to reply her???
                  "Yeah, you do...he's called Max!!"
                  /Desert Traveller

Comment

WT**************************. TOTAL MOOD KILLER.

All this foul language... You do realise your kids will be reading SQT in a few years time, don't you?

Comment

The story goes on

After around 30 minutes of continuous talking... i told her i was hungry and she decided to bring me out to this bento place. " Hoka Hoka Bento" It was a short walk away as it was located directly outside her compound.

It was located at that building... I didn;t know the name of it neither did i bother asking :X

My bento. It was... average at best. Really value for money though!
                      That has to be the HokBen at Metro Sunter Mall. I always wonder what any Japanese would think of a bento from Hoka Hoka Bento. Do you find any similarity to a bastardized American Chinese food take-out you find in the US?

There one one incident which is still etched in my mind...

Wehn we took the escalator down, she was ahead of me. When we reach the bottom, she held out her right hand towards me without even looking at me. I was thinking whther it was an open invitation to grab her hand and walk hand in hand

But... being ... the gentleman that i am *inserts laughter here *
                      I didn't take her hand... A few seconds later... she turned around and scoffed at me. :S She seemed pretty peeved. I asked her what's wrong and she said "NOTHING" and stormed off quickly... Aye........................

Opinions please !
                      Kelapa Gading Mall or (MKG) is a big mall and yes she does want some protection from her knight in a shinning armor. Hence, you should have reached out and asked if you could hold her hands after she had given you so many hints.

I proceeded to a money changer at another mall... Got lost with her while we made our way there. One thing about her, she is horrible at directions. That;s why she always has her driver at her disposal. She never drives because she would always get lost
                      Again, MKG is a big mall that's very easy for one to get lost in. This is why you needed to hold her hands so you didn't lose each other.

Once done, we made our way back to the cinema and i we settled in for ... Get the Gringo. Starring Mel Gibson... Her all time favourite actor. HAHAHAHAH. No offense here to anyone ya? Just found it funny at how old school she was.

I found my seat covered in milk white stains... Aye................. My corrupted mind could only come to the same conclusion many of us would come too
                      My corrupted mind actually went .... "are you sure it was a white milk stain?"

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                      Agree...that's exactly what she wanted to hear. Heheheh...although I am sure she would have pretended to disagree with you but then continued to ask you to keep your arms around her to keep her warm anyway.

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                      All this foul language... You do realise your kids will be reading SQT in a few years time, don't you?
                      He's lucky that it is all encrypted.

Comment

Originally posted by singaporu_kooku View Post
                        This is worse than Korean drama... I'm on the edge of my seat... MORE MORE MORE MORE.... ^_^
                        More coming! Once i finish up what i;ve got to do here and head back to SG

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        Thanks Kyo

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                        Um.. i didn;t reply her that way... I should've done that ! :O

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        If my kids turn out to be from her /// then... i can show them just how their mum was like a few years back. One who kept leading me on and retorting back in the weirdest ways.

That has to be the HokBen at Metro Sunter Mall. I always wonder what any Japanese would think of a bento from Hoka Hoka Bento. Do you find any similarity to a bastardized American Chinese food take-out you find in the US?
                        Well... As i said.. i found it average at best! I was quite happy that they used rice that was similar to japanese rice. Soft and sticky! I am also quite happy with the bastardized american chinese food in the US Not sure why... I love chinese food found outside China/SG Guess it;s just me being weird.

Kelapa Gading Mall or (MKG) is a big mall and yes she does want some protection from her knight in a shinning armor. Hence, you should have reached out and asked if you could hold her hands after she had given you so many hints.

Again, MKG is a big mall that's very easy for one to get lost in. This is why you needed to hold her hands so you didn't lose each other.
                        IS the mall really MKG? HAHAHA... Here are some pictures for comfirmation

The roundabout

The Event Area

My corrupted mind actually went .... "are you sure it was a white milk stain?"

Agree...that's exactly what she wanted to hear. Heheheh...although I am sure she would have pretended to disagree with you but then continued to ask you to keep your arms around her to keep her warm anyway.
                        HAhaha..... Tsk... we live in such a corrupted world...
                        True True. She did that but i wasn;t prepared for the bloody aftermath that was to occur later

Comment

When we got back into her house... We just sat around once again and she started asking question about my ex... Why we broke up... Were we close... Was she close to my family... Did she travel with me/... BLABLABLA. I was really quite irritated with the questions. I hate people asking me questions! One is fine. Two is pushing it. Three just drives me up the wall. But.. somehow... i tolerated them and answered them truthfully.
                          They love comparing. At least there's no water boarding or wires attached to certain regions.

Opinions please !
                          More dramatization. With some twists and turns. Probably a back story as well.

They are all hopeless with directions.

At this rate this thread will become NSFW.

Comment

Reading these post at HND ANA lounge and my laughter really disturbs others , cannot stand it , the best FR/TR ! so entertaining and fresh !

Yes its Mall Kelapa Gading , its really huge , traffic at the roundabout usually very crazy.

I wish you the best bro , we look forward for the next , next , next and next story to come . Cheers

Comment

Yes, this has got to be one of the best TR this year. All it needs is maybe a Kyo inspired shower pic

Comment

oh my, I don't like her playing these games bringing up the boyfriend. not nice
                                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Working...
                                X