No announcement yet.

A Holiday Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast forward five days later, my holiday in Singapore had come to an end. It was time to say goodbye to the big malls, clean streets, organized city and not forgetting Ryan and Max. My flight plans differed from my cousins. I was on an earlier flight and my cousins did not seem too willing to take my brother and me to the airport. Another knight in shinning amour appeared but this time it was Max. He offered to drive us to the airport. At first I did not take his words seriously because how could a stranger that I just met four days ago take me to the airport? I was apprehensive until he dropped me a text saying that he had arrived at the hotel lobby. It was six in the morning. I wondered what time he woke up just for this occasion. He lived quite a distance from the hotel. Dismissing my thoughts, I dragged my luggage and my annoying little
    brother to the lobby. When I arrived, there he was. Standing there awaiting my arrival. Looking as suave as ever.

I was speechless. How could this stranger I just met make the effort to come all the way here early in the morning just to drive me to the airport and bid me farewell? But he did. He gave me a warm, tight hug before i went past the immigration area. The intensity of his hug said it all... He would miss me... badly. I was more than convinced he harbored feelings for me but he did not want to confess as he knew i had a partner waiting for me back at home.

As soon as I arrived home from the airport, i received a text from him ensuring my well being. I felt so warm inside. I couldn;t take this any longer. I confessed... " I like you max"... i was in shock... how could i just say that?
    He replied... bearing his feelings out to me. My suspicions were indeed true... Oh boy... How was i going to break the news of me being attached to him now?

“Yes, i like him. Yes, i do have a boyfriend. Yes, i know what i am getting myself into.”

These thoughts echoed in my mind as i waited for his reply. I thought maybe he might step back when he knew that I had a boyfriend but it did not seem to deter him. I guessed that maybe this was just an infatuation breed through a holiday romance . I was sure it would go away in the coming days. He has many friends, most of them being girls. He is a nice
    guy and he probably treats all girls the same and make all of them feel special. I could tell when I saw a number of girls we met while we were out waving at him with a soothing look.

I was so sure about the feelings fading. But, it seems that God had a different plan. I was lazing on my bed thinking about what he said to me when my cell phone started beeping. I thought It was a text from my boyfriend checking on me. But, when I opened it, it was Max telling me he just got conned and dragged to the cinema to catch a movie with my cousin. It was Madagascar 3. He said he wanted to catch the movie with me instead of him. I felt touched. Oddly touched. How did he know i was dying to catch this movie?

“HEY! ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME IN? OR, ARE YOU JUST GOING TO CONTINUE STANDING THERE ADMIRING ME?”

I should really stop daydreaming. That snapped me out of my thoughts and i proceeded to welcome him into my humble abode. We met... eyes locked on and we moved forward into... a warm embrace. That feeling. It was weird. I never felt this feeling before. Not with my bf or any of the past guys in my life... what is this?

Comment

As we made ourselves comfortable, the familiar scent, the neatly combed hair, that soothing voice was all too familiar. I cannot believe that he was right next to me,in my house , in Jakarta. I was shocked that he flew 883km just to see me. He started talking, but, was not giving him any attention. I was observing his facial expressions. I was captivated once again by his signature smile. It was so sweet, charming but yet so innocent. I forgot about me being in a relationship once again. How does he manage to do this?

All i cared about was how i was going to enjoy this moment where this crazy stranger whom I just met in Singapore for five days , put in so much effort just to see me. I do not care what people will say about me. They can gossip and say negative things about me. I was just going to enjoy what is being laid out for me in the near future with him and see where it ends.

I know i will be guilt ridden, but, i guess only time will tell who my prince charming is.

Let the battle of the fittest male begin.

I have placed my bet on the winner.

Have you?

There you have it folks. Her side of the story Took me a hell lot of convincing for her to do it

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post

There you have it folks. Her side of the story Took me a hell lot of convincing for her to do it
        Phew! I read THIS page before I read the previous page ... and for a moment I was seriously confused ... until I read the last line.

Comment

Both of you should think about writing a short novel.. This is one very interesting TR
          Life's A Bitch,
          Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

...the place where young, hip and energetic Singaporeans spend their weekends.
            REALLY?!?

He had a mono lid eyes...and a strong masculine scent cause by his cologne.

He was different from guys my age.
            Just what is the age difference?

He has many friends, most of them being girls. He is a nice guy and he probably treats all girls the same and make all of them feel special. I could tell when I saw a number of girls we met while we were out waving at him with a soothing look.
            Nice.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
              Phew! I read THIS page before I read the previous page ... and for a moment I was seriously confused ... until I read the last line.
              Haha... sincerest apologies to you CarbonMan.

Originally posted by inix View Post
              Both of you should think about writing a short novel.. This is one very interesting TR
              HAhahah.... Hmm.... That shall be given considerable thought But.. the stories continue even till now... Getting more interesting every single passing day.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post

...the place where young, hip and energetic Singaporeans spend their weekends.
              REALLY?!?
              Haha... According to her views i guess.... Im not really of fan of CQ. hahahah.

He had a mono lid eyes...and a strong masculine scent cause by his cologne.
              I'm not really a fan of her opinion...

Just what is the age difference?
              Only one year apart

He has many friends, most of them being girls. He is a nice guy and he probably treats all girls the same and make all of them feel special. I could tell when I saw a number of girls we met while we were out waving at him with a soothing look.

Nice.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH... i remember that. It seemed that every where we went, i would meet someone i know :X

Comment

Why don't you have her set up her own SQT handle? We can ask her more questions directly. Besides she should be flying SQ more now between CGK and SIN...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                  Why don't you have her set up her own SQT handle? We can ask her more questions directly. Besides she should be flying SQ more now between CGK and SIN...
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA... I wish She's not a fan of SQ. Not AT ALL. I guess i'll be doing the frequent flying since she has quite a few restrictions and liabilities messing with her schedules.

Comment

She's not a fan of SQ. Not AT ALL.
                    Smart girl. She probably thinks the website sucks too

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA... I wish She's not a fan of SQ. Not AT ALL. I guess i'll be doing the frequent flying since she has quite a few restrictions and liabilities messing with her schedules.
                      Um...there ARE A LOT of people on here who don't fly very much at all...
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Um...there ARE A LOT of people on here who don't fly very much at all...

Comment

Seems to me she made her choice back in Singapore.

Comment

I left my heart in CGK .. copy kyo's

Comment

This is truly an epic love story worthy of a Hollywood remake.

Paid the driver and dropped him off with a huge tip and i got out. I was slowly familiarizing myself with my new environment when i heard a female call out my name! I started looking around trying to find the origin of the voice... I kept going in circles trying to find her... I thought i was hearing things... When i saw a figure standing on the balcony of her home. The bright sunlight masked my vision. It took me a few seconds to focus on the figure and ... THERE SHE WAS! looking better than i last saw her...

It was truly a sight to behold. I was finally here... in her presence. The feelings i had in me were un describable. I finally saw the girl that left me standing at the airport 6 days ago. It was a mixture of excitement, happiness and nervousness. I was unsure of how she was going to receive me. I was infront of her home... uninvited. She stood on her balcony... not moving. Just staring at me in shock. She seemed to be thinking of something... Probably trying to take it all in that THIS IS REAL. I was starting to get nervous. It was as if she didn't eevn wish to see me... I just stood outside her home and she on the balcony... We stood there in silence... Staring into one another's eyes.

I saw something. It looked like a shine. It was slowly making it's way down from her eye past her check and she brushed it off. SHE WAS DRIPPING TEARS! :O She was crying??/ DAM... That;s the one sight i hate the most. Seeing a girl cry.

I shouted out " ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME IN OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND CONTINUE ADMIRING ME?"

With that.. she disappeared into her house and took quite a long time to come to the gate... By this point... i was actually feeling the sun biting into my skin! She opened up the gate and she gave off a smile. It was ... so genuine. I returned her smile and our eyes were locked upon one another... somehow.. it was a natural instinct. We both move forward and we were locked in embrace...
                              In a movie, a director will usually insert a good love song as a soundtrack to complement a romantic moment such as what is happening in the scene above.

Is she a GA fan then? Sorry...I can't help myself.

Maybe you can apply for an APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC). It will definitely save you time going through the immigration as it will get you directly to the Fast Track counter. Another option is for you to have a pre-approved visa so you could go through the counters on both sides of the arrival concourse without having to line up for your visa at the VOA counter.

Comment

I'm holding up a protest banner shouting this now...

WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!
                                WE WANT MORE!

So when can we have the next installment? Please?
                                Life's A Bitch,
                                Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
                                X