No announcement yet.

In Pursuit of the Last SQ 747 Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were obviously two very distinct groups of passengers on SQ748.

- The FANS

- The CLUELESS

As depicted below (on the Upper Deck)...

FANS

Overly enthusiastic

CLUELESS

Not very enthusiastic

Ok. I overly exaggerated There were a few FANS sandwiched by the CLUELESS.

The lady in 17H was being a PITA and giving the crew a hard time while exhibiting her displeasure at the party revellers for making too much noise.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      Very very nice pics, Nick C!
      Looking forward to the rest.
      Thanks StarG!

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      I guess some turnaround pax were only just warming up...
      The 35 bottles of golden syrup certainly helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
        CLUELESS

I sincerely hope you are not implying the lovely Natalie Neo is cluless ?.

Comment

There were obviously two very distinct groups of passengers on SQ748.

- The FANS

- The CLUELESS

As depicted below (on the Upper Deck)...

FANS

Overly enthusiastic

CLUELESS

Not very enthusiastic

Ok. I overly exaggerated There were a few FANS sandwiched by the CLUELESS.

The lady in 17H was being a PITA and giving the crew a hard time while exhibiting her displeasure at the party revellers for making too much noise.
          Thanks for sharing the photos.
          So a " Clueless " took over my 17 H ( originally Mel's ) - a real waste of a prime seat on such an historic flight! MAK seems missing from 18 H too , perhaps thought better after his SQ 747 experience on the Upper Deck!
          The SQ 747 Upper Deck smart bunch must have migrated upfront or somewhere else on the lower deck , unless bid a reluctant farewell like me at HKG
          Glad I had a inflight reunion with another SQ 747er on 10 Apr on SQ 865

Can't recall if I posted this but being on SQ 1 & 2 recently affirmed my preference of the 747 on the trans Pacific flights. Being on the upper deck sure helped me during taxiing for take offs & landings.
          One of which was the most turbulent that I 've been on & I have been on many..

Comment

I apologize for the delay in posting photos. Been swamped with work.

The very exclusive SQT Cabin. A class above Suites.

Last edited by Nick C; 3 May 2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              I sincerely hope you are not implying the lovely Natalie Neo is cluless ?.
              Collateral damage. She did shift to the forward section during the toasts.

Originally posted by HuskyFlyer View Post
              Thanks for sharing the photos.
              So a " Clueless " took over my 17 H ( originally Mel's ) - a real waste of a prime seat on such an historic flight! MAK seems missing from 18 H too , perhaps thought better after his SQ 747 experience on the Upper Deck!
              The SQ 747 Upper Deck smart bunch must have migrated upfront or somewhere else on the lower deck , unless bid a reluctant farewell like me at HKG
              Glad I had a inflight reunion with another SQ 747er on 10 Apr on SQ 865

Can't recall if I posted this but being on SQ 1 & 2 recently affirmed my preference of the 747 on the trans Pacific flights. Being on the upper deck sure helped me during taxiing for take offs & landings.
              One of which was the most turbulent that I 've been on & I have been on many..
              Thanks!

MSW was seated in row 22 on SQ748.

Comment

Overly enthusiastic
                Does anyone remember the name of the CS holding the bottle of bubbly in this pic?
                Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
                  Does anyone remember the name of the CS holding the bottle of bubbly in this pic?
                  Dropped you a PM.

Comment

I apologize for the delay in posting photos. Been swamped with work.

The very exclusive SQT Cabin. A class above Suites.

Some familiar faces (and actions) on there.

Comment

Working...
                    X