Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying the Kangaroo to Oz (6 sectors, 5 aircraft types)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really got to know the SYD/CBR run didnt u!!! And yes they do a great job on those short flights.

One minor correction with the REX Regional Express aircraft shot, it is a SAAB 340, not a Beech 340.

Thanks so much for the report and fabulous photos!
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Just an update, Qantas responded to my feedback regarding the delay and sent not only an apology letter, but also a A$300 gift voucher valid on Qantas/Oneworld operated/marketed flights! Great service recovery by Qantas!
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
        Just an update, Qantas responded to my feedback regarding the delay and sent not only an apology letter, but also a A$300 gift voucher valid on Qantas/Oneworld operated/marketed flights! Great service recovery by Qantas!
        It's a bribe. Virgin Oz does it as well.

Quite often these vouchers will just end up not getting used unless in the hands of a FF. So it really costs QF nothing until the voucher is redeemed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
          It's a bribe. Virgin Oz does it as well.

Quite often these vouchers will just end up not getting used unless in the hands of a FF. So it really costs QF nothing until the voucher is redeemed.
          I probably would just use it for a CX flight to BKK or HKG

My Travel Map

Comment

Rather unusual for them to allow codeshare bookings too..

You know how many Jetstar KUL-SIN-KUL flights I can redeem with AUD300?! They're QF codeshares too

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
              Rather unusual for them to allow codeshare bookings too..

You know how many Jetstar KUL-SIN-KUL flights I can redeem with AUD300?! They're QF codeshares too
              Not valid for Jetstar and code-shared flights. Only valid for Qantas and OneWorld operated flights I guess. According to the terms and conditions:

- Voucher can only be redeemed on Qantas or oneworld marketed & operated flights eg. Codeshare is not permitted.
              - Vouchers cannot be redeemed towards Jetstar airfares, Qantas Frequent Flyer bookings, surcharges, fees or taxes.
              Last edited by ycp81; 11 January 2012, 09:31 PM.

My Travel Map

Comment

Not valid for Jetstar and code-shared flights. Only valid for Qantas and OneWorld operated flights I guess. According to the terms and conditions:

- Voucher can only be redeemed on Qantas or oneworld marketed & operated flights eg. Codeshare is not permitted.
                - Vouchers cannot be redeemed towards Jetstar airfares, Qantas Frequent Flyer bookings, surcharges, fees or taxes.
                Ah, that sounds more like it But yeah, a weekend in BKK with CX would be lovely

Comment

Working...
                X