A Dedication To The B747: SIN-NRT-SIN In Raffles Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    I was just thinking, should this TR be re-named to: The definitive guide to Top Tokyo stays and eats?

It IS to me.
    I've just scratched the surface. There are 80,000 restaurants in Tokyo.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    +1 It's all you, 9V-SIA. But it might be a nice starting point for others to add to it...thus becoming an excellent guide. Entirely your call, though.
    I've no ego to bruise. I welcome contributions from anyone.

And I think I've shown that great eat doesn't have to be expensive or "classy".

Originally posted by sumitsan View Post
    Thanks for the detailed TR, 9V-SIA! Love the photos of the delicious foods and the advanced bathrooms. Guess I would have to add Tokyo to my list of places to visit. Looks awesome!

Also, thanks for mentioning that you enjoy my TRs. I will make an effort to write another one in the next few months after my April trip!
    Welcome. Tough work writing up but ultimately satisfying

A forum works when everyone contributes

Originally posted by hsf View Post
    Most impressive!
    Thanks for reading

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
    "A dedication to Tokyo stays and eats" sounds more appropriate than "A dedication to the B747" But I do appreciate the latter
    How about Tokyo Tryst & Tasty Treats

But I was really filled with sadness that this was the last time in Raffles Class

I still have SIN-NRT-LAX-NRT-SIN to report. But in F...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
      But I was really filled with sadness that this was the last time in Raffles Class

I still have SIN-NRT-LAX-NRT-SIN to report. But in F...
      Well, at least you're flying the good ol' megatop (and the lovely skysuites) while you still can Don't know when I can fly it again, if ever.

How about sitting in J for one of the sectors?

Comment

Working...
      X