No announcement yet.

LD #7 a.k.a. The 2010 SQTalk BBQ: SIN, 14 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok...I can now confirm. The Mrs however is not yet sure and will confirm later.

LionCity, looks like we can also celebrate your promotion to SQTalk's TPP status
    at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
      I am afraid I am a bit slow and could not catch it.....must be another mysterious guest.
      But first you have to understand I am currently not in Singapore so that person is not a SIN based SQTalker.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        But first you have to understand I am currently not in Singapore so that person is not a SIN based SQTalker.
        OK. Then it will be SJJ's surprise guest. All you need to do is confirm if person is coming. I liked surprises myself.

Thanks for confirming UMD and if your better half is ok, let me know. Will take note.

Yes, finally SQTalk TPPS Status...it took longer to get than SQTalk TPPS. Whew. (Just kidding!)
        Last edited by LionCity; 31 July 2010, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Hi guys!
          I just found out about this little somethin' somethin' from kyo
          Mind if i join in?

Comment

I'll update the First Post with all the attendees tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
              Hi guys!
              I just found out about this little somethin' somethin' from kyo
              Mind if i join in?
              Hi Soarbeyond,

You are most welcomed. Will send you a PM later this evening.

Cheers

Comment

Updated Guest List (this is turning into a DO now almost... such is Dent@SUB's star power!)

Who's confirmed?

Kyo
                LionCity +2
                Dent@SUB
                CCS
                SMK77
                concept|infinit
                Benlee
                Superjonjon +2
                MSPeconomist
                UMD
                soarbeyond

Who's in charge of the 'makan' (food)?

LionCity

Likely to attend:

UMD's +1
                kapitan
                Mystery Guest and Family
                milehighj
                StarG (?)

Try for the next one:

SQflyergirl

Comment

Sorry, you should also add:

One mystery family and also one more mysterious SQTalker who just came in from LHR! Don't forget that SJJ mentioned about his mystery guest unless you have already included under SJJ + 2.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Updated Guest List (this is turning into a DO now almost... such is Dent@SUB's star power!)

Who's confirmed?

Kyo
                  LionCity +2
                  Dent@SUB
                  CCS
                  SMK77
                  concept|infinit
                  Benlee
                  Superjonjon +2
                  MSPeconomist
                  UMD
                  soarbeyond

Who's in charge of the 'makan' (food)?

LionCity

Likely to attend:

UMD's +1
                  kapitan
                  Mystery Guest and Family
                  milehighj
                  StarG (?)

Try for the next one:

SQflyergirl
                  Last edited by LionCity; 4 August 2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

A little bee told me to possibly expect a few EXTRA-special mystery guests... this LD is definitely going to be quite a blast... guaranteed!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Someone I met last night said that he may come. Where is he now? *cough cough hint hint*
                      Well I will come clean as that mystery guest. unfortunately despite some excellent arm twisting by SJJ I will not be able to make it as my work permit has not come through so I am trapped in country until it does. Does look like it will be an excellent Do and I look forward to seeing the photos. (although I am not sure it will quite be up to the level of the first SQT Yangon DO)

Comment

• Whilst nothing can quite achieve the same level of awesomeness that is the SQT Yangon DO, rest assured, there are a few more mystery guests in the wings, so don't lose heart, attendees...

Comment

• Originally posted by MSPeconomist View Post
                          Actually, I'm going to be in Singapore form the very early morning of August 12 through the morning of August 17. I don't know my schedule yet (except that the beginning or end of my stay is likely to be easier for me), so I should count as an interested maybe at this point.

Will the location be easy to access from the CBD, ideally with the MRT?

What time will the DO be?

It sounds wonderful and it would be fun to meet some people, including locals.
                          Please consider me a "maybe" not "definite" for the reasons given. (It's a matter of trying to "sneak out" during a business trip.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                            Well I will come clean as that mystery guest. unfortunately despite some excellent arm twisting by SJJ I will not be able to make it as my work permit has not come through so I am trapped in country until it does. Does look like it will be an excellent Do and I look forward to seeing the photos. (although I am not sure it will quite be up to the level of the first SQT Yangon DO)
                            It is a shame that you won't be able to make it, the next DO perhaps.

Comment

• Sounds like it's going to be quite a LD (DO) gathering! Wish I could make it but my schedule does not permit... Pictures please!!
                              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by MSPeconomist View Post
                                Please consider me a "maybe" not "definite" for the reasons given. (It's a matter of trying to "sneak out" during a business trip.)
                                Hope you can make it. Just fake a tummy ache or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X