No announcement yet.

happy birthday Kyo+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belated birthday wishes Kyo hope you had/have/continue to have an excellent birthday celebration

Comment

Happy belated birthday, my friend
      Sorry for the week-late wish Kyo, I haven't been on SQTalk for a while.
      I hope you had a memorable time!
      Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Happy Belated B'day Kyo. Sorry I've been extremely busy and haven't been in here for a while besides the occasional short visit. hope it was good day for you.

I'm also sorry I didn't get a chance to put up my April TRs yet. Working overtime alot lately. I will do the best to put them as soon as I get the chance. In the meantime, hope to see more of yours since they are among the best ones out there.

Comment

Firstly, a quick foreword:

Thank you very much to everybody who contacted/PM-ed/SMS-ed/Whatsapp-ed in some way or another to wish me Happy Birthday. I humbly apologise for the extraordinary length of time it's taken me to respond, but I've just returned from a month of partying, what with the SQTalk/Kyo Big Birthday Bash, a trip to CNX and then most of the month spent on a roadtrip in the EU celebrating my bachelorhood from which I have just returned...

I should have replied sooner and will try to make amends by launching a new TR, hopefully one that doesn't take two years to finish this time!

kapitan: Thanks and enjoy Venezuela!

SQflyergirl: Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me and your timely, tiny, tiny, micro-b'day gift, lol! Was very handy...

StarG: Thank you for celebrating my birthday along with me

SIA5390: Thank you

LOWJHG: Many thanks, level up received!

SilverChris: Thank you and thanks for the arm-twisting! Ahem, I meant, motivation!

calvinoeh: Thank you also for flying in and it was very good to have met you / celebrated my birthday with you and your lovely wife!

jjpb3: Danke and it's a pity we missed each other last week! Uno mass!

9V-SIA: Thank you and best of luck with that matter we were just discussing

HUGE AL: Muchos gracias and Krug is never too Asian, LOL!

Lobster: Thanks very much my friend, and thanks for flying in as well! Great having an elderflower cider with you...

Pinkfloyd: Thanks and when do I get my birthday beer with you, matey? It's been far too longggg!

Comment

Gunnar Smithsen: Thank you, my friend, I hope our paths will cross sooner rather than later!

Aulia Harun: Terima Kasih! I had a very memorable time and now I'm trying to snap back to reality... it's not working too well.

sumitsan: I hope to see your TRs come to life! You've been one of my greatest sources of encouragement and I'll probably need more to start, let alone finish my next one. (Unfortunately it won't involve any 747s, though!)

Thanks one and all once again, it's been a blast! Here's to many more!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Pinkfloyd: Thanks and when do I get my birthday beer with you, matey? It's been far too longggg!
              Totally agree... when you free??
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                Totally agree... when you free??
                Don't forget to call me!

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive! YBGPM...

Comment

Happy Birthday fella, hope it was a good one.

Comment

Thanks heaps buddy, pity we missed you last month but really, really happy for your new bub - catch up for a drink sometime!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Kyo!

Comment

Happy Birthday fella. BarSu again ?

Comment

Sook sun *** kued!

Hope the W Sentosa Cove, TG & SQ rak khun tao fah!
                            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Happy birthday to the TR-man!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Kyo.

Comment

Working...
                                X